The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

No but seriously, I've pretty much never had "freedom"...lived at home throughout college and shit, so this year has really opened up the amount of things I can do. It's kind of awesome.

I miss being 21 and getting all excited about being able to use my real ID to get into places

I'll never forget being 21. It was the year I realized how fucking expensive it is to go out to clubs, and how much better it is to buy beer at a supermarket and party at your apartment.

I'll never forget being 21. It was the year I realized how fucking expensive it is to go out to clubs, and how much better it is to buy beer at a supermarket and party at your apartment.

srsly. except the bar my buddies and I always go to because the bar often gets beer that is unavailable anywhere else in the area

21 was really good and all, but 22 was better. So far 23 is pretty great (Thursday is my half birthday!) but it may not be as epic as 22. I predict 24 is going to be absolute mayhem (in the good way) since I am going to move back to the U.S. and take a hedonistic trip across the pond.

edit: 21 was cool too because '80s night at the Fuze Box in Albany costs $10 if you're under 21 and only $3 if you're over 21. but unless R is working the bar those drinks don't buy themselves.

House parties are well and good but half the excitement of going to bars/clubs is meeting new people. There's a time and a place for everything.