The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I don't know anything about living there vs. living abroad etc but yeah a lot of Germans take like 7 years to complete university because it's "free" (socialized) so there's no rush

I just got off work. Finally I am working after so many lead ons with positions. And now, I think I am going to go to bed and then catch up with my friend the internet.

Dyeing my hair "cassis chocolate" - hope it comes out more mahogany-auburn and less directly purple like it looked on my head before.

Ya rly.

I hope you play better than I did this past weekend. My putting was atrocious.

I did good at first but once a little stoned and drunk I got worse and worst with the drive/irons. My putting was pretty good most of the time. The best part was driving around in a golf cart smoking a joint :lol:

Yeah, I know. I'm talking about people who actually know who Absurd is. Granted, somebody who already knows who the band is is not likely to give a crap anyway, but I'm paranoid about encountering some leftist punk faggot who just so happens to know who Absurd is and wants to beat me up.

I was slightly paranoid at first, but I don't care. Plus, it's hot in the summer, and it's my only white band shirt.

Speaking of faggots, I saw skinheads for the first time irl at Fremont Street, lulz.

Going to listen to the latest The Dead album since Vx5 said it was great. Has anyone happen to have their s/t album? I can't find it anywhere.