The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well, now I'm properly drunk and my drinking buddy is making out with her boyfriend...not going clubbing but we're gonna hit up a bar so it's all good. I just don't want to think right now. I think she thought she cared but if she really did then when her ex said "it's him or me" she wouldn't have put up with that shit, she would have pointed out that that's fucking bullshit. She's gonna wind up with him in the end but whatever...her life is a mess and I really wanted to be with her and be there for her and help her but it's increasingly clear that she's not the person I thought she was. I can't go back to being friends with her, which sucks because when we were friends we talked pretty much every day and she's the only person I had that frequent contact with so it's like a piece of my life is missing but I guess that's what I get for caring. I can't wait till August when school starts for real and I can find some girls my age without serious emotional problems. Or even with serious emotional problems that don't involve leading me on, sleeping with me, telling me she wants me, starting a relationship, and then fucking hurting me like this. Have I ever told you guys how awesome alcohol is? I don't even give a fuck right now. Except my friend is definitely fucking right now and I'm a tad jealous, but whatever. Her BF puts her through a ton of shit so she totally deserves it. I need to go to the bathroom but I think that's where they are.

Drinking: An excuse to have poor sentence structure

Drinking: An excuse to have poor sentence structure
Only on the internet will someone bare their soul and then get criticized for sentence structure. But seriously there were some heinous runon sentences in their WAIF.

(I hope you feel better
grouphug.gif
)

At least my spelling was okay.
Sort of had it out with her late last night. She has some serious issues with trust and I don't think she'll be capable of having an actual relationship until she gets counseling and her ex is just going to shoot down any relationship anyways. I feel like I never really knew her.

Watching season 5 of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. This shit is pretty goddamn funny sometimes.

I need to check that series out.

I'm home from work, it's 2.48am. Me and my colleague got hit with a bunch of maybe about 20 girls (some of them were absolutely stunning) ordering cocktails. For about 2 hours straight, non stop running around with blenders and Boston shakers in our hands, no time to stand around and flirt. Boo. The white sleeves of my uniform are coated with different kinds of liqueurs, not to mention I smell like a bar as well.

And now I can't sleep.

bike ride was fine until I got to the park and rode through some steep trails.
made me so friggin tired, the ride home was not all that fun.
plus it's 92 degrees right now. not cool. I came home and got completely naked

Fuck swimming in the sea.

Lakes and ponds ftw.

Pussy.

The swimming was somewhat necessary since we're boating out to an offshore island today and needed to play musical boats with the dinghy, the boat and the mooring such that we had to swim back to the dock so that today we could head out at low tide.

I'm home from work, it's 2.48am. Me and my colleague got hit with a bunch of maybe about 20 girls (some of them were absolutely stunning) ordering cocktails.

Sounds like a great job, man. :kickass:

Just woke up, it's cold down here (for our winter pattern, I mean). I'm gonna close the deal for my vacations trip today, should be in Europe in fucking September (Austria, Hungary, Slovakia and Czech Republic). :hotjump: