The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm currently taking a quick break from writing my paper on stupid psycho-neural identity theories.

Paper is due thurs and my procrastination is still trying to take from me my time!

Two paragraphs basically equate to half of a page (and that's just due to the vernacular).

Awesome.

But god damn Starbucks for not having powerstrips! And damn me for not bringing one! FUCK.

Thanks for the tip! Things worked out fine until I started narrating out loud everything I did and someone called the police.

You could have tried purchasing industrial grade Hydroflouric acid and a barrel or a tub of some sort made out of PVC. HF eats through everything including human bone, human tissue, metal, ceramic, etc everything BUT poly vinyl chloride. Don't use your bath tub, as HF acid will eat through that, and if you live in an apartment it'll go through the floors and be in the apartment below. :D

I broke up a few pagers, but only by either a) restating the entirety of the paragraph through condensing sentences/fluidity & b) Just inserting breaks and changing a few words.

I loathe how papers look without breaks... it just fills me with boredom and apathy (usually the same thought runs in my head when I see these things: "I have to read all this crap now? BALLS").

Trying to consult the local state prosecutor to see if I can get out of losing my drivers liscense just because I got a fucking consumption ticket. I mean fuck, I wasn't driving, why should I lose my liscense?

Fuckin' thing SUCKS.

Just had the most delicious Subway I'v ever eaten. Roast beef, turkey, ham, tomatoes, cucumber, salad and hot sauce equals EPIC FUCKING SANDWICH!!

I'm debating with myself about whether or not I should put active and passive verb stems in the language I'm creating.

The verb structure is already complex enough. It has twelve suffixes conjugated for person, and eleven verb stems that can be combined in different ways to express more compound tenses (like past progressive). The maximum number of these that can be put at the stem of the verb (logically, since some cancel each other out, like past and future, and habitual and instantive) is six.

Haha Subway.

I always get a heated Club on Italian herbs and cheese with extra cheese, sweetcorn, tomato and barbecue sauce.

wtf is sweetcorn

EDIT: I don't think what Andy did was creepy. Facebook is a placed that removes some of the awkwardness of saying no to someone in person (as seen in this case) so it's not like he aggressively pressured her. Plus they had interacted in person first. Customer/server asking out is a little weird, but I generally think that it's okay if the server is doing it. It's a good idea as a customer not to go for servers, because it puts them in an awkward position.

I think people are too worried about being creepy (although for a good reason). In the end this just means that a lot of people that make the first move end up being creeps.