The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Goddamn I love weed.
Fascinating. Tell us more.

73 minutes is a long run. I think the longest I've ever run without stopping was 65 minutes and I thought I deserved an Olympic gold for that one. I guess all the cheering and support and the thought of Mort running past the 10 year olds repeatedly would be good motivators, though.
lol exactly.

73 mins is pretty fucking slow. The main problem I think was that I was wearing my everyday sneakers, which was stupid. Too lazy to go buy a new pair of running shoes the day before.

I need to start doing a bit of long distance running. I just do sprints because it saves time and is more immediately exhilarating, but I feel like there are advantages to putting in more time, like actually being able to contemplate in a lucid fashion.

I need to start doing a bit of long distance running. I just do sprints because it saves time and is more immediately exhilarating, but I feel like there are advantages to putting in more time, like actually being able to contemplate in a lucid fashion.
Contemplating? Like, while you're running? I don't think it works that way.

What is it with Americans and your fascination with weed?

Also, not generalizing or anything.
Apparently you are, because I don't know what makes you think Americans are exceptionally fascinated with weed.

Made meatballs today. Since I can't mince correctly there are big chunks of onion in some of the meatballs. Someone has to invent a construction for finely chopping onions.

running sucks. uh, worst feeling ever

You're a goddamn hedonist Krig if you characterize running as a feeling of some sort. It's like your mind had to accept that your body does something and you don't really like it so it feels bad. It's sorta Cartman-ish.

What's with onion haters? If you cook them enough all they have is a pleasant slight crunchiness.

DILL WEED not mary jane. It's my favorite herb.

I do love mary jane though...nothing beats smoking a joint and sitting outside at a summer music festival when you ain't wearin' no shoes. /hippie

Well, it's very continental European, in that case. It's really not that common here in the Nordic countries.

Sounds like swedes are rather boring and don't know how to have fun.

Or maybe it's that you're actually more mature and less hedonistic than the rest of us, lol