The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

looks like a Tangelo to me

tangelo.jpg

Tangelos are amazing. I need to eat more fruit so I can poop more often. It's okay though I poop everyday, once a day.

Just finished three quarters of my assignment. Got another assignment due on the same day, Friday. I reckon I'll be fine, but I gotta stop procrastinating my uni work...

zabu of nΩd;9747321 said:
Sounds like swedes are rather boring and don't know how to have fun.

Or maybe it's that you're actually more mature and less hedonistic than the rest of us, lol

Nah, it's just that we're used to drinking alcohol. The young here concentrate harder on getting booze than weed.

You don't poop in the shower? What's wrong with pooping in the shower? I mean, just let it out, push it against the drain until it goes right through, and let it go down the drain! And then you can clean your ass with the water so you won't feel so dirty down there like you would if you took a shit after showering. Man I fucking hate it when that happens.

Interesting. Do you abstain from jerking off after showering too?

Well too bad, he's in for it now; don't fuck with the onions.

It is a vegetable, so it has already been fucked with.

When did I ever say that I hated onions? I don't have prejudice against onions, I think all races are of equal value. However, they're annoying when when I want to chop them.

..just like negroes

When did I ever say that I hated onions? I don't have prejudice against onions, I think all races are of equal value. However, they're annoying when when I want to chop them.

..just like negroes

Don't you be comparing onions to the negroes, mister!

My breath smells like green onions because I had zaru soba for lunch (buckwheat noodles topped with green onions dipped in sauce instead of served in soup)

Dinner was more awesome; I made a one-pan casserole egg scramble thing that looked like vomit but tasted awesome. Had it with pumpkin and a DEKOPON.

Right now I am marveling at how amazing Yellow Magic Orchestra/YMO are, while feeling sorry for the folks up north who just got another big earthquake about an hour ago.

Nothing, I was watching this show and am not smarter than a 5th grader. And I have no money in my wallet. WAH

THE PAIN

My breath is shorter than fucking piss. I guess I'm allergic to air now. Seriously. You don't really think about your breath until you don't have enough of it, then you'd love to just not think about it. And you know what? Piss. I'm breathing shit. This is heavier than air.