The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I go through the same shit. It's hell for me right now, because the pollen is starting to fly through the air and my sinuses and bronchials are practically swollen shut. I've been hitting my primatine mister like Whitney Houston does a crack pipe.

My only allergy is to some bath/skin-care product I tried when I was little.

As I do not use skin care products, being the RUGGED PILLAR OF MASCULINITY I am (lol), I may as well be allergy-free. Woo hoo!

I just pulled an all-nighter, after getting like 4 hours of sleep the night previous.

I struggled to keep my eyes open through the day yesterday, but thanks to the copious amounts of caffeine I consumed (2-3 coffees and ~4-5 cans of Coke), I did not get a fucking wink of sleep. Now it's 7:41 AM and if I doze off now I won't get up till like 4 PM.

>giantzombiesmilie.gif

I thought I didn't have allergies until I started sneezing like a motherfucker about 20 minutes ago. Now I think I may perhaps have them.

Flonase does nothing for that choking sensation I get when my windpipe narrows to the thickness of a sewing needle.

Sounds like you need some kind of bronchodilator, bro. Why not grab Primatene Mist and give it a shot some time? It's an epinephrine (adrenaline) mist that acts as a short-acting bronchodilator for random bouts of bronchial asthma. You don't need an RX for it. See if it helps your situation.

Too bad for people with spring allergies... I only have a bit of a sensibility to sun light, like sneezing when looking at the light.

IT'S A BRIGHT AND SHINING STAR
BUT YOU JUST MUST BE SENSITIVE TO LIGHT
...OH YOU JUST MIGHT

Meshuggah - Bleed

awesome5b15d_39901403.jpg