The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

It rained the other day, and it was humid as shit today, so I found relief from the pollen. Right now I'm watching the NCAA men's hockey national championship game as it goes into overtime. Today it was almost 90 degrees when last week in was in the 40's. Went to the zoo, then sunbathed on my patio in my lounge chair. I bet I looked like a beached albino whale out there in short shorts. :kickass:

I just talked to Onder for almost an hour on Skype. His shirt was unbuttoned and he showed me his microwave.

I was drunk goddamit. I had vodka after a long time btw. Really good. It was cute to see you awake and ready to start a new day while I was exhausted from the last one.

just finished working on some website coding (relearning CSS rollovers and styling horizontally centered unordered lists, blaaaargh) and now I'm about to go to bed. yey

Home after a long day of adventuring through universes and galaxies with 5 of my best friends at Space World. It was so nice out, warm enough to enjoy water rides and kickass roller coasters in a t^shirt. Went to the Hard Rock Cafe for dinner and had an epiphany, I don't really like burgers and fries very much at all.

jesus christ. last night was fucking nuts. i reached that point of drunkenness where coherent speech gives way to fake scottish accents and every sentence involves some concatenation of "fookin" and "shite". it was epic

zabu of nΩd;9758657 said:
jesus christ. last night was fucking nuts. i reached that point of drunkenness where coherent speech gives way to fake scottish accents and every sentence involves some concatenation of "fookin" and "shite". it was epic

Haha that sounds awesome.

Anyways, Friday I went up to the mountains, hiked around snow a bit etc, then went to my friends house and hung out there, smoked, jammed on the acoustic guitar, smoked more, danced to dubstep, tried to get the parrot to dance, etc.

Woke up Saturday, smoked some more, ate, went home for a bit, went back, then went to the Embers show, and made use of my new flash.

Good times. Work in an hour though :erk:

zabu of nΩd;9758657 said:

Sounds like me on St. Paddy's. Awesome.

I need a rain or something to wash out all those things I'm allergic to. Seriously. Argh.