The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am chilling on my computer while I wait for my apple juice to cool down in the refrigerator. I have the biggest appletite today.

I see what you did there and it sucked

I just ate an apple on an empty stomach and can feel the acid eating my insides. Had the health check at work today. I have low blood pressure and I grew almost a centimeter! I'm so happy, I'm only 1/4 inch away from my dream height of 5'5.

Feeling guilty because I totally ruined my neighbor's hair tonight. Never trust a krampus to dye your hair. On the other hand, mine looks awesome. Barely noticeable change, all-over black-burgundy tone that will look really cool when sunlight hits it.

Urgh, I put all of my work pants in the dryer last night and didn't check it again until right when I was ready to leave this morning, and it turns out everything was still wet in the dryer, and I have literally no dry pants to wear to work. Waiting on the dryer to do a single pair of pants for me now.

Had a weird ass dream last night where I was watching some late night variety show on TV (except it looked more like I was really there) and they bring out Scatman Crothers who is 80-something in this dream, but he's had so much plastic surgery done that he looks about 30 (though he's still old and decrepit so they bring him out on a rolling bed for his performance). For some reason he sang a jazzy version of "Wonderwall" for the show. It was wrong in quite a few ways.

Nothing, attempting to quit smoking a second time. It's just fucking whacked. I'm going through alcohol/addiction recovery and ingulge in coffee and cigs. It's just self destructive as fuck whacked, you wanna get back into old habbits because the way you feel. I start to mentally and pysically go right too shit. Maybe moreso than when drinking or on drugs.

I'm laying on the couch with soundscapes on because it feels like have not slept in a century.