The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm allergic to dust...it fucking sucks

so tomorrow I'm probably going to be in zombie mode. I'm seeing Sleepytime Gorilla Museum for one of their last shows ever tonight in LA, but the doors don't even open until 8, and I have to be up for work at 5am tomorrow

My breath is shorter than fucking piss. I guess I'm allergic to air now. Seriously. You don't really think about your breath until you don't have enough of it, then you'd love to just not think about it. And you know what? Piss. I'm breathing shit. This is heavier than air.

You should use Ventolin.

Got the money sending problem figured out, turns out she had a Western Union literally down the street from where she lives so all works out :)

Now to just save up some money of my own instead of spending it and giving it to friends :B

Drinking coffee and listening to Dornenreich. It's a beautiful spring day out but I am too lazy to do anything other than sit here. Maybe if I change my music I will feel more motivated.

My asthma-or-whatever woke me up at like 7AM which is unfortunate because I went to bed at 5AM. So I had a cup of caffeine and GOOD FUCKING MORNING US OF A.

51goodmorningusa.gif

EDIT: Today is a glorious day because I want to get drunk and eat meat and smoke cigs and fuck bitches!

Sounds like you need some kind of bronchodilator, bro. Why not grab Primatene Mist and give it a shot some time? It's an epinephrine (adrenaline) mist that acts as a short-acting bronchodilator for random bouts of bronchial asthma. You don't need an RX for it. See if it helps your situation.

I use one, actually. You'd know that if you were paying attention. ;)

I go through the same shit. It's hell for me right now, because the pollen is starting to fly through the air and my sinuses and bronchials are practically swollen shut. I've been hitting my primatine mister like Whitney Houston does a crack pipe.

My asthma-or-whatever woke me up at like 7AM which is unfortunate because I went to bed at 5AM. So I had a cup of caffeine and GOOD FUCKING MORNING US OF A.

51goodmorningusa.gif

EDIT: Today is a glorious day because I want to get drunk and eat meat and smoke cigs and fuck bitches!

Why don't you just move to the Midwest and get a ten-gallon hat and a Ford F-350? You sound ready for it.

Relaxing, I went on an adventure with my neighbor today and wound up unexpectedly hiking up a small mountain. Dinner was awesome, bibimbap with an extra side of grill your own vegetables. <3

Planning to go see famous people's (mainly romanian writers) graves in Bellu cemetary. Been living in Bucharest for 3 years already and still didn't visit it...

Drinking coffee and listening to Dornenreich. It's a beautiful spring day out but I am too lazy to do anything other than sit here. Maybe if I change my music I will feel more motivated.

I doubt that, but getting off your goddam lazy ass would probably help.

Relaxing, I went on an adventure with my neighbor today and wound up unexpectedly hiking up a small mountain. Dinner was awesome, bibimbap with an extra side of grill your own vegetables. <3

I did, so nyyyaaahhh.

Now I'm up before 8 because I woke up naturally early. Gonna make coffee and go for a run before it gets warm. And buy groceries.

Having one of those days where I just fucking HATE EVERYONE. Maybe I should go out and kill a homeless person. Might make me feel better.