The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Well I traded the camera I bought from chase for and iPad2 and $100. I just couldn't find the time to learn that thing and had to move on. Anyway, I'm really glad I did because this iPad is badass. It's super fast and I'm getting really good with the keyboard, holy cow. And to think, I was considering buying a new laptop, ha!

Haha, did you ever take any good pics with it? Haha. Sounds like a good trade though, I've been sorta thinking about getting an iPad, but there's a lot of camera gear I want to buy first (shit is so expensive :/, just bought a lens for $800) plus paying for school this week (and textbooks)... Maybe after, though.

Ya I did take some pictures but nothing spectacular.

If I were you or anyone else, I'd just buy a used one and jew someone down on the price. They're badass and worth every penny, but I personally wouldn't pay $500+ for one.

I looked on Craigslist and there are a good few iPad 2s that are like 32gb and 64 gb in the $300s, apparently new in box etc. Stolen, I guess. Tempting, too.

I looked on Craigslist and there are a good few iPad 2s that are like 32gb and 64 gb in the $300s, apparently new in box etc. Stolen, I guess. Tempting, too.

Nothing better than a hot item sometimes. My brother and I were building a fence and went to home depot to buy wood, and these guys roll up and try to sell us a 1200watt home sound system for $400. They were wearing the shirts of the business, were "tired" but highly energetic (so either they just got fired or were on speed), and just really wanted to get rid of their stock. We offered $100 and left it at that, and now we are the proud owners of a $1400 sound system lol.

Nothing better than a hot item sometimes. My brother and I were building a fence and went to home depot to buy wood, and these guys roll up and try to sell us a 1200watt home sound system for $400. They were wearing the shirts of the business, were "tired" but highly energetic (so either they just got fired or were on speed), and just really wanted to get rid of their stock. We offered $100 and left it at that, and now we are the proud owners of a $1400 sound system lol.

You got conned. It's by paramax right? It's worth $60. I've set one up before, they sound about as good as the hifi in a ford transit from 1990.

Finalizing lesson plans for this week; first day of teaching tomorrow!

I figure the first class will be mainly attendance and going over syllabi and such, but I want to have a couple things prepared just in case.

Picked up a 1 TB hdd from Microcenter. Currently attempting to resurrect my desktop (the old hard drive got fucked up). It was marked $80 but came up as $50, so on the way home I stopped by my favorite local CD store and picked up Satyricon - Nemesis Divina, Queensryche - Empire, Wolfmother - Wolfmother, and Eluveitie - Ven.
The desktop seems to be working again. Just in time for Human Revolution!

Soooo...my computer is one I built myself. When I built it I bought a copy of Windows 7. My hard drive died, so I got a new one and am attempting to install the same copy again. It won't accept the product key. Clearly this is because it thinks I am trying to install on a new computer. Does anyone know a way around this?