The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Up at 5:30 because my dad burned toast and the smell woke me up. Irritating because I never sleep enough and I have to leave at 6:25 to go to work.

Cheap alcohol is great. I don't care about taste, so what I want is highest alcohol content for the least money. I was at a party and all these guys brought was beer and I was like
wtf.jpg

If they wanted to get pissed on beer, fucking idiots.

If they wanted to enjoy what they drank, you're a fucking idiot.

If they all got "yeah bro, Budlight bro", hope you fucking killed em.

It was budlight. They were planning on getting fucked up. They eventually did, and two people started fucking in the basement where I was already trying to sleep. Lame, but oh well. We all have hit a lame party before.

You should have tapped one of them on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me, house rules: all sex must be videotaped."

But then there's always a small chance of getting punched in the face with that line.

zabu of nΩd;9963253 said:
You should have tapped one of them on the shoulder and said, "Excuse me, house rules: all sex must be videotaped."

But then there's always a small chance of getting punched in the face with that line.

No you're supposed to go over there with a boner and shoot for a threesome

This is close: (NSFW) http://www.thinfetish.com/

Waiting around for my friend to get off work so we can go on a hike. It'll be the first time we ever hang out sober. I'm kind of nervous. Feels like a date or something but I guess it kind of is since it'll just be the two of us hiking and then presumably eating a meal.