The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

On a bus down to Boston for the night. Going through Portland now. Tomorrow I fly to Chicago to stay with my cousin, then Friday morning I'm driving a rental car out to Iowa City to visit the University of Iowa's Classics graduate program and meet with a few professors.

Hike kicked ass, dinner kicked even more ass, and after dinner talks kicked ass too. Feels really nice to actually make new friends.

Job sat me down and offered me full time hours. The idea of doing data entry 8 1/2 hours a day instead of 4 makes me want to kill myself, but I'll be making twice as much money - more if I man up and ask for a raise. Meanwhile I can look for other stuff I suppose.

Job sat me down and offered me full time hours. The idea of doing data entry 8 1/2 hours a day instead of 4 makes me want to kill myself, but I'll be making twice as much money - more if I man up and ask for a raise. Meanwhile I can look for other stuff I suppose.

If you ask for a raise, and they refuse, just print out the picture of Velocikrampus, walk up to the boss' desk and put it down. Then inform them that he/she "will not like me when I'm angry".

Getting my shit ready. Going back to Montreal tomorrow. Pumped to see my girlfriend and my friend's birthday party is on Saturday and then school starts again on the first. It's gonna be a real change of pace...

Just defeated some Zerg. Good times. I did the old mass battle cruiser strategy, as well as using shitloads of auto turrets with some ravens. It would have been easier if I were Protoss, but whatever.

Data entry sucks but it puts beer in my mug. Going to a BBQ now. Since I don't get weekends Thursday is the new Friday night.