The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

My hair is officially the shortest it's ever been. A 5 on top and 3 on the sides- I normally get a inch buzzer on the sides and ~2 inch scissor cut on top. I feel so nekkid.

Just got an e-mail back from the teacher I'm going to be aiding for my field work for my education class. She thought I was interested in math. I'm not. I just got placed there. Hello awkward. 0_0 However, she teaches GT, so I'm likely going to be stuck with more awkward kids than typical middle schoolers who live by labels.

It amazes me how depressing that album is, even when I attempt to listen to it with a "This will not depress me this time" mindset. I've never been able to finish it. It's the vocalist. He is amazing at conveying a deep mournfulness of the soul.

It amazes me how depressing that album is, even when I attempt to listen to it with a "This will not depress me this time" mindset. I've never been able to finish it. It's the vocalist. He is amazing at conveying a deep mournfulness of the soul.

I've been in a terrible mood all week and I threw that on tonight and I felt a bit better actually. The melancholy this album fucking exudes is absolutely ridiculous

Writing the introduction for an online course I'm making. It comparatively teaches Greek, Latin, and Sanskrit. It's not too in-depth. The main point is to help bridge the gap for anyone wanting to learn a language from a different branch of the Indo-European family than those they are familiar with, as well as to illustrate the generalities of the Indo-European family.

Yeah, a little bit. It's so well written. Musically it's almost barebones minimalistic though. Try the 40 Watt Sun album; it's like a more "hopeful" Warning.

I just changed a tyre on my Mum's car. I had to go and hire a fucking rattle gun to do it, because the nuts had obviously been put on with one and there was no way the pissy little wheel brace was going to work.