The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Don't you have to do fuck loads of training in how to help fat people jump down inflatable slides and stuff.

Loads of people are going to flirt with you and make you come over for no reason. Haha.

Actually I retract my enthusiasm...I have to pass the pee drug test I took and another language test first. What a bunch of cockteases

There's a town called Bridlington and in the grounds of a country estate there, there's a statue of a woman with a big round bare bottom. If you look in her but hole, a real live snail lives there.

There's a town called Bridlington and in the grounds of a country estate there, there's a statue of a woman with a big round bare bottom. If you look in her but hole, a real live snail lives there.

A place made for Master Yoda’s penis to go into, squash the snail and enjoy some ass.

Nothin', fuct. I walked over to the corner store cause have a dwi and it was closed. So I walked over to the liqour store and back and regardless had some money just bought a few flavored vodka's.

OH FUCK

FUCK

This is not what am suppose rto be doing.

LOL Red Sox.

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

jimrome Jim Rome
Imagine a shell-shocked Red Sox team walking into their clubhouse to see THAT!!
2 hours ago

jimrome Jim Rome
Greatest. Night. Of. Baseball. Ever.
2 hours ago

jimrome Jim Rome
The O's may have just made their season, by wrecking Boston's. Longoria!! Sickest thing I have ever seen. Right in the middle of the tweet!
2 hours ago

jimrome Jim Rome
Tough play, but that's not going to make the Chowd Nation like Carl Crawford any more than they already don't.
2 hours ago

jimrome Jim Rome
Freaking incredible! One strike from finishing. Sox D.O.A.; Looking for the Yanks to pick them up now. Awesome.
2 hours ago

jimrome Jim Rome
One strike away from finishing the O's and Papelbon gives up a rapper to Nolan Reimold. Tie game! The dream is still alive. INSANE.
2 hours ago

jimrome Jim Rome
These dude's are overmatched against Papelbon. This freak is DEALING.