The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Srontgorrth- will I see you this month at any shows?

Im sitting at home, missed school, going to go get ready and get some coffee and read lotr

Well, I'm going to the Pomona show of Opeth/Katatonia if you're going to that one, since it's on a Friday (the LA one is Wednesday, but I have class etc). And then I'm going to shoot Anthrax/Testament/Death Angel, at Club Nokia, wherever that is. I want to go to Enslaved, but won't be able to make it down :erk:

Nothin', fuct. I walked over to the corner store cause have a dwi and it was closed. So I walked over to the liqour store and back and regardless had some money just bought a few flavored vodka's.

OH FUCK

FUCK

This is not what am suppose rto be doing.

I bought some cartons of orange juice and a big old bottle of straight vodka not ten minutes ago. Great minds think alike.

On an unrelated note, I think English people should celebrate their Germanic origin more.

in michigan. absolutely dying, my relatives are engineers and have zero social skills and keep dishing out unsolicited life advice on a plethora of topics i don't want advice on/already know stuff about.

whereabouts in michigan?

wtf umers stay out of this place it is where fun goes to die!

I just looked up Mariah Carey and she has sold more records than the Rolling Stones. How is that possible? I don't know if I've ever heard a single one of her songs. What the fuck.

maybe not musically her target, but...

mariah-carey-cleavage.jpg

I'm not the Stones' target audience either. Yet I know a few Stones songs, despite never having intentionally listened to them...I can identify Satisfaction, Ruby Tuesday, Paint It Black, Brown Sugar, and maybe a few more. Not so with Mariah Carey.