The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

bycQv.jpg

Val I still think you should bare all for the boys. We still don't know if you're really a lady.

This song goes to Krampy too, seeing as she was a teacher for a while.

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided not to drink tonight and actually spend an evening hard at work translating Xenophon and listening to Blut Aus Nord. Hopefully I can get into a habit like this rather than what has been happening lately. Having no more booze left in the house certainly helped. Maybe I should keep it that way...

Urgh, some tv series I was watching killed off one of the main characters on the first episode of the second series.

I really, really wanted her to get with one of the dude characters that liked her. She was easily the best character in the series to.

Fuck watching the rest. :S

Asshats.

Decided not to drink tonight and actually spend an evening hard at work translating Xenophon and listening to Blut Aus Nord. Hopefully I can get into a habit like this rather than what has been happening lately. Having no more booze left in the house certainly helped. Maybe I should keep it that way...

Yeah substances are often more of a distraction than anything.

"October 21, photo pass, under Chase Stevens on Katatonia’s list

You got it!"

Gonna be awesome! Even though Opeth's set is eh, still looking forward to seeing them and Katatonia live. And then the day after, photographing Anthrax, Testament and Death Angel :kickass:

zabu of nΩd;10017588 said:
do you like opeth outside of whatever this set is?

Yeah, I've been a big Opeth fan for about 5 years or so, ever since I bought Orchid. I've only seen them once, when I lived in Chicago a couple years ago. Not too big on the new album, though.

in michigan. absolutely dying, my relatives are engineers and have zero social skills and keep dishing out unsolicited life advice on a plethora of topics i don't want advice on/already know stuff about.

I just realized something.
I noticed that in the early James Bond movies, James Bond looks an awful lot like Indiana Jones' father in the third movie. And then I realized something. Those Indiana Jones movies take place in the 30s. If he had a kid around then, that kid would be in his 30s around the time the first Bond movie takes place. If Jones were to have a kid from a short-lived relationship with a British woman...the child might inherit his father's adventurous spirit and natural talent for fisticuffs...as well as his grandfather's physical appearance.

I'll come out and say it: Indiana Jones is James Bond's father.

Drinking a large quantity of Manischewitz and eating Rocky Road ice cream.

edit: holy shit you are right WAIF...

Just got back from Kroger. My cousin was texting me asking what I was doing. So I responded with "at Kroger hittin on milfs" and somehow this was sent to Ashley instead. It's kind of a inside joke with my brother cousin and I because my dad is always telling us the best place to hit on chicks is the grocery store. Well she didn't get it and it took me a minute to explain that it was just a joke.

That was fucking weird and could have been really bad.