The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

How much did you smoke?

We made brownies. I thought we put in about 5 grams. My friend said it was 7-8, but he's kind of a habitual exaggerator, so that might not be the case. It was at least 5, but could have been more...
We made the brownies in a really small tray, so the pieces were pretty thick. We cut it into 9 pieces...figured there'd be plenty of leftovers. Each had one piece...sat around watching It's Always Sunny for about an hour. No effect. So I had some more. I wound up eating 4 pieces, a little under 2.5 grams. Too much. It hit me really hard. I couldn't really walk or speak.

I've been missing blue snails. I had a massive craving for a smoke. Sat down, fantasized about having one, then felt snailed.

I'm really tempted to start smoking pot again. But I'm worried it will be a drain on my finances and be a maladaptive way to deal with my problems. But I could really go for it while I'm dealing with this break-up. I know it's non-addictive so that's not my concern, but it ain't cheap and I don't have a pipe. And buying a pipe is an investment that can only be justified by using the substance at least semi-regularly.

I don't have a pipe. And buying a pipe is an investment that can only be justified by using the substance at least semi-regularly.

Apple pipe, takes a total of 20 seconds to make. All you need is an apple.

Not to mention there are plenty of other smoking methods that don't require buying a piece.

I'm in the eternal horizon at sunset.
That's a pretty cool line bro

I'm really tempted to start smoking pot again. But I'm worried it will be a drain on my finances and be a maladaptive way to deal with my problems. But I could really go for it while I'm dealing with this break-up. I know it's non-addictive so that's not my concern, but it ain't cheap and I don't have a pipe. And buying a pipe is an investment that can only be justified by using the substance at least semi-regularly.

It's not addictive, but it does build psychological dependence. And it's easy for many people to fool themselves into thinking they aren't susceptible to it.

People can get addicted to it like they can to anything else. There's nothing that physically elicits addiction in marijuana, but it's good to watch how much you do it and when.

Sitting in the lobby of the Courtyard Marriott near ATL airport posting here instead of preparing for my interview. It's at 7:30 am and I am TERRIFIED I'm gonna oversleep. Have set 6 alarms.

In that case, make sure to smoke a bunch of weed before you go to sleep. On the brownie thing, I once ate a peanut butter and pot sandwich. I put about 2 grams on a slice of Wonderbread with some Jiffy. About 45 minutes later I was extremely baked. I actually made 2 of those sandwiches, and tried to get my buddy to eat one, but he declined. His girlfriend was down though, and when the THC hit her system, she was freaked out. It is pretty intense how quickly it hits your system when you eat it.

Grow your own pot Zeph - BAM - financial problem solved.

Better yet, get a cheap licence, grow a few plants, and then start selling your excess bud to the local marijuana clinic.

Grow your own pot Zeph - BAM - financial problem solved.

Better yet, get a cheap licence, grow a few plants, and then start selling your excess bud to the local marijuana clinic.

This.

You can make pipes out of anything. Pop cans work good too.
Spice (fake smoke) can be rationed very easily as it doesn't take much to get you really high and can be bought in stores.
That said, weed is safer and if you have a dealer/friend thats sellin' and don't have to worry about drug tests then that is the route to go.