The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Wouldn't surprise me if i had some though, i've been over 4 days without showering.

It's part of my new "not giving a fuck about a lot of shit" program.

Yeahhhh are you OK Grant?

I'm annoyed bc I had to get up early to drive my friend to the train, then I got home and the landlord/third roommate was in the bathroom forever and I didn't get to shower as a result. I'm DIRTY.

Getting ready for later today. Gonna hit up the bars, then visit a friends apartment and watch Star Trek 2009.

Waiting for the car stereo place to wire up my new radio. Spent four weeks ordering/trying different harnesses, turns out that because of the factory "premium sound system, there isnt a comparable aftermarket harness so they have to build one basically and run around the factory amp that is buried in an impossible place behind my dash. Gonna cost me two bills prob, just for the labor.

I hate when I can't DIY. So fucking expensive.

I'm drinking a well earned 40 of King Cobra. I worked 16 hours last night, 7pm to 11:30 am, then got off and helped my grandpa do some yard work for a couple people he does that for. Then went to Wal Mart for a couple items, then went to Kroger for Jalapeno Poppers (TGIF-they are my binge food as a treat for healthy eating through the week), plus sent some money to my uncle who is in prison. I'm tired. And now I severely miss my uncle. He is like my best friend and he showed me a lot in life. I learned about metal through him, too.

Also, there is a long story (largely involved with my meth selling days) that culminates in an old friend of mine coming to visit me soon. She is gorgeous and I always liked her, and she basically said the same about me so I am pretty stoked. I don't feel like typing the back story to this now because a) I'm tired, and b) I doubt anyone wants to read it.

Finishing off a week from hell by collating all my students' papers into a journal. Editing, formatting, you name it.

Details on said week to follow at some point.

So I just punctured the big swollen limp on my elbow with a pin and a brown liquid came off as if I tapped a full barrel of Baileys. Now it's just drips of more-liquidy transparent something. I think the surgery was successful.

zabu of nΩd;10375153 said:
Road trip with my brother + some bullshit almost-relationship. Been putting in a lot of irl time i guess.

how'd the roadtrip thing go???
welcome back to the internet

dyed a guy's hair blue Tuesday, just now got the last of the blue hair dye off of my left hand