The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The most wrecked I've ever been? Sweet Jesus, I was drinking McCormick's Vodka straight from the handle, chugging the fucker, after several beers and other mixed drinks. I woke up to find my apartment covered in vomit. I think I puked in three different rooms.

I also was not able to function properly until like 8:00 pm the next day. I watched both Alien and Aliens before cleaning up the vomit. I could not move.

I have had full days wiped out, gone out friday, out of bed sunday midday. Sombrero on the floor, new numbers in the phone, vomit in the sink etc.

The most wrecked I've ever been? Sweet Jesus, I was drinking McCormick's Vodka straight from the handle, chugging the fucker, after several beers and other mixed drinks. I woke up to find my apartment covered in vomit. I think I puked in three different rooms.

I also was not able to function properly until like 8:00 pm the next day. I watched both Alien and Aliens before cleaning up the vomit. I could not move.

Since when did you decide to start fucking up your life with alcohol?

Just watched Serbian Folm, now listening to Lifelover's Konkurs album.

userpi

Booking hotel rooms for visiting members of our organization next week. Will be interesting to meet them in person after just talking to them over phone and email for several months.

I took a monster diarrhea shit just earlier. It was violent and explosive, and it smelled like death.

All in all, it was awesome.