The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

WORD.

I used to ride a 2011 Specialized Enduro. Shit was so fucking sweet until someone stole it. :(

One of the greatest feelings in the word is fucking MOBBING down a trail over huge ass boulders. Mountain bikes > Street bikes

Oh man, here in California we got some EPIC shit like fucking Mammoth mountain... :worship:

Yeah dude, my bike was worth like $4,000...Since then I just dont have the cash to drop on another bike, I wish I did I miss that shit. Especially in the summer.

Fuck i think i'm finally enjoying an IPA. Picked up this Stone IPA in a DIY 6 pack at Kroger and it's pretty good.

I think my girl just broke up with me as if I was some utterly weak faggot. She's leaving to Poland tommorow and we "opened our relationship" (bunch of fucking cocksucking bullshit bags of dicks etc etc) so she can fucking suck some jewish polish christian retarded crippled fucking dicks one after another for simple excitement. I know I'm a boring person and I noticed she didn't like me anymore so I'm not going to cry about it or anything but this was one smooth fuck off. I don't want to imagine her hunting some polish village retards.

Now who should I fuck. Fucking badgers? Some dead hedgehog on a street? I'm not going to go looking for some dumb fucking women to have conversations with. They are all dicks. Who will I cuddle. How will I get drunk when I have no fucking money. That's another issue. Fucking sick of this shit.

the lock on my front door is broken so right now i'm bored out of my mind waiting for the maintenance guy to come fix it so i can start leaving the hotel room again

I think my girl just broke up with me as if I was some utterly weak faggot. She's leaving to Poland tommorow and we "opened our relationship" (bunch of fucking cocksucking bullshit bags of dicks etc etc) so she can fucking suck some jewish polish christian retarded crippled fucking dicks one after another for simple excitement. I know I'm a boring person and I noticed she didn't like me anymore so I'm not going to cry about it or anything but this was one smooth fuck off. I don't want to imagine her hunting some polish village retards.

Now who should I fuck. Fucking badgers? Some dead hedgehog on a street? I'm not going to go looking for some dumb fucking women to have conversations with. They are all dicks. Who will I cuddle. How will I get drunk when I have no fucking money. That's another issue. Fucking sick of this shit.

Prioritize getting money for beer first, then find pussy IMO.