The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

room-full-of-people-who-care-31548-.jpg

:lol:

Weird, just spent the last half hour trying to get access back to my email account. I woke up earlier and thought something was wrong when I couldn't access anything google related on my phone, but just chalked it up to sync being down or something server side.

I go to log into my gmail account and I get a message saying the account had been deleted...

Weird. Go through the recovery processes and finally got my account back, just wonder what the fuck caused this...

Go easy on that bad luck dude. You had enough of it at MDF this year :p

zabu of nΩd;10382906 said:
Go easy on that bad luck dude. You had enough of it at MDF this year :p

I fucken know, haha. I'm half expecting my car to explode when I'm on my trip in September :zzz:

Watching some The Next Generation. The episode "Rascals" in particular. Picard as a child is amusing.

Posting from my cousin's place in Chicago. Set out from Maine yesterday morning, arrived in Buffalo last night and drove from there this morning. Will be arriving in Iowa City tomorrow around mid-day.

Posting from my cousin's place in Chicago. Set out from Maine yesterday morning, arrived in Buffalo last night and drove from there this morning. Will be arriving in Iowa City tomorrow around mid-day.

apparently i'm not reading every post in the forum
why are you traveling from maine to iowa city???