The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

how'd the roadtrip thing go???
welcome back to the internet

It was a blast, my bro and i partied with Ananth, Jeremy, Kevin, etc and i also saw NYC for the first time along the way (planning to go back there soon!). I can't believe how many people i know in Maine now, haha. Got some fucking awesome beers there too.

Sitting here pretty happy I wont be going back to the warehouse I've worked at the past year and a half in the morning. Feels so damn good to have another job.

Not computing with current stash of pine needles. Every time I smoke these I get all fidgety, feel like I'm being viciously assaulted when PP touches me, and just want to sleep. This better not be the beginning of "mary jane makes me an anxious mess and I must abstain"

My fucking hand sweat has come back bigtime. I need some advice on how to deal with this. Can't fucking type either, fingers keep slipping on the keys.

I remember reading about a sweat gland issue like that. I think it has to be surgically corrected.

Not computing with current stash of pine needles. Every time I smoke these I get all fidgety, feel like I'm being viciously assaulted when PP touches me, and just want to sleep. This better not be the beginning of "mary jane makes me an anxious mess and I must abstain"

That sounds like laced weed. Does it crackle when you smoke it? A lot of dealers will lace mids, doesn't matter if they're indica or sativa dominant, with crack, and sell them as headies. The rush from the crack is typically mistaken for a high. The dealers will often sell more than the amount they say because it makes them look generous, when in reality they're just not ripping you off as much as they could because they want you coming back.

Or you get paranoid from weed and shouldn't smoke it.

Anyways, quit my job. Smoking and drinking whisky. Which have been doing everyday for awile.

Fuck, I want a Urquell. Get one for me.

I'll likely go my store and grab a six pack of something that doesn't suck cock. Shit, I might just go to Peoria and get some real beer.

I was just thinking about the most wrecked I've ever been. One time, me and a friend of mine were, for some reason, going back and forward getting drinks from the bar as if it was a military style mission and into different rooms with our hands over our groins "because we had to be careful that no one injured our privates".