The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I will get drunk today. Well, I already started by finishing red wine from yesterday listening to some Fibich Sonata. Will meet the boys from high school. Should be gay fun.

Thanks bro. Ive been vegan before, but never raw. As far as supplements go, I try to stay away unless its my last resort, Ive been pretty good to date...We can get everything we need from the right foods.

i have med doctor friends that work in hospitals
they tell me that vegans really frequently come into the ER as-sick-as-hell, not knowing what the fuck is wrong with themselves, and then it turns out that the vegans are suffering "severe nutrient deficiency" because they're not eating the nutrients found in meat

be careful about that, take vitamin pills

Listening to Agalloch's Pale Folklore to deal with my sadness about staying in my dorm on a Friday night with a sore throat.

I just found this new band with beautiful singer and really loved it

Last edited by a moderator:
Just came back from this
http://animefest.org/
it's still going on but i came home to bathe/sleep/go online to come to this site
took tons of pics already will post them later
will prolly go back tomorrow and Monday

Listening to Moonsorrow's "Tuleen Ajettu Maa" at 3:30 in the afternoon, and preparing myself for the post-listen depression when I realize the rest of the day won't be nearly as epic.