The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Cool. Close to Running Springs, there's this road that goes up to a fire lookout. There's fucking amazing views up there. It's called Keller Peak and you should check it out.

I've felt a bit on the way for a good couple of years now but whatever. I'll keep on keeping on to see what new technology gets released and to see if I get in a permasex with a beautiful girl.

So it turns out my tolerance is fucking lame from not drinking for so long. You're all a bunch of my pals. Especially Onder. That dude is the best. I'd fuck you. And I'm not even gay. Ladies.

Albany/Troy, NY - it's not COLD but high is 60 F

Here in Illinois it's been cold as fucking fuck. Like highs of 50's. Colder than shit at night. Rain last night.

I'm drinking before taking another nap. Worked day shifts the last two days, but don't go in til 7 pm tonight. Slept for a few hours, then woke up and decided BEER followed by NAP.

Yay beer! #YOLO

SWAG YOLO! I'm sleepy but the birthday parties are finally over. Last night PP hosted a bonfire birthday party for my roommate. Everyone came and great fun was had. My friend brought sweet potato pecan chocolate chip cupcakes with marshmallow frosting, sweet Jesus. Unfortunately she did not get birthday ass but she has a date with a cool girl who is an artist today.

Has anyone ever got drunk, slapped their girlfriend and told them that they can either be a mama or they can be a bitch?

Im actually going to be in Dallas for a few days visiting some family around Thanksgiving, so I might take you up on that offer lol

you mentioned somewhere earlier that you occasionally visit dallas, just thought that while you're here, you could visit me and get free speghetti, also, if you going to be here for thanksgiving, you might wanna go to the huge thanksgiving feast thing that they have every year in fair park, all-you-can-eat free food, and the drinks are coca-cola products

Has anyone ever got drunk, slapped their girlfriend and told them that they can either be a mama or they can be a bitch?

:lol: :lol:

Met with the guys in my possible new band tonight. It was chillacious. They're all in their mid-30s and have way more experience than me, but that's cool. They seemed really cool and reasonable. I'm gonna have to work my ass off to keep up, but it'll be worth it. Jamming with them on Friday.

you mentioned somewhere earlier that you occasionally visit dallas, just thought that while you're here, you could visit me and get free speghetti, also, if you going to be here for thanksgiving, you might wanna go to the huge thanksgiving feast thing that they have every year in fair park, all-you-can-eat free food, and the drinks are coca-cola products

Well see man, might have one night available. If anything else, it would be cool just to chill and have a few beers :kickass:

Met with the guys in my possible new band tonight. It was chillacious. They're all in their mid-30s and have way more experience than me, but that's cool. They seemed really cool and reasonable. I'm gonna have to work my ass off to keep up, but it'll be worth it. Jamming with them on Friday.

What do you play? And what will kind of stuff will you be jamming?