The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I play guitar. It's a melodic death metal band. The stuff the other guitarist showed me reminded me a lot of old In Flames and SoS-era At The Gates.

Well see man, might have one night available. If anything else, it would be cool just to chill and have a few beers :kickass:

What do you play? And what will kind of stuff will you be jamming?

If I ever make it to Dallas, we'll kick it dude :kickass:

i think it would be pretty bad-ass to hang out with you 2
maybe you 2 could meet each other
i could be your tour guide around dallas

Practicing my juggling in the fieldhouse. Bunch a people on left and right playing badminton. I want somebody to play badminton with. :(

in a few min i'm about to go eat free food

the "soup kitchen" food in Dallas is actually awesome
last night had lasagna and chocolate cake

beef stew is on the stove. Autumn has briefly arrived in Los Angeles. Rochefort 10 is in my belly while The Bruery's Autumn Maple is in the fridge waiting for dinner. Can't wait.

Practicing my juggling in the fieldhouse. Bunch a people on left and right playing badminton. I want somebody to play badminton with. :(

Dude, id totally play badminton with you, shits badass.

in a few min i'm about to go eat free food

the "soup kitchen" food in Dallas is actually awesome
last night had lasagna and chocolate cake

:kickass:

Seeing how much you travel, you have little excuse not to be.

After I wrote that post a UI Badminton Club serendipitously appeared (almost exclusively Asians!). They meet twice a week but I'm afraid I'm way too rusty to be worth their time. Though I probably should.

BADOMINTON DESUUUUUU

I haven't traveled much at all since I got back to America in July 2011. I went to MDF, Detroit because my aunt died, Atlanta for a flight attendant interview, and Montreal and NYC. I guess that counts since they're all not my hometown, but yeah. Money and vacation time are, sadly, finite and precious.

i'm in public library
my ex-roomate came in to bitch me out about leaving him
i'd changed the lock on the storage unit i paid for so he couldn't steal my stuff
his dumb-ass had ALL his clothes in the storage unit
he notices the lock is changed and immediately buys a whole new wardrobe,
then he tells me he spent all his money on new clothes instead of paying rent

EDIT
this JUST NOW happened
like 5 min ago

Fucking fuck I fell asleep for like an hour and now I feel like total fucking shit. COFFEE NOW.