The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got home, i was hit by a car going about 20km. I ended up rolling over the hood of the car and the drink i was carrying was thrown 10 feet or so. Drivers are nuts these days, 7th time this year ive been hit and i take extreme caution when crossing the street. Now i'm preparing for my job interview tommorow. :puke:

So I had my shirt unbuttoned as always and I had a pee and then I was in a bathroom to wash my hands and I looked in the mirror and my torso was smiling at me from under the shirt. I don't know what's gotten into it it just fucking smiled at me. I know it's just a torso but wtf.

Drinking a huge, strong coffee and trying to wake up from the 24 hours of sleeping I just engaged in. I feel like I just came out of a coma.

@ silvercrank

if it's the 7th time you've been hit by a car this year have you ever thought it might be you and maybe not the drivers?

Just got back from a busy day at work. I had to jump off bussing tables for a few minutes to help out the dishwasher because there was such a huge backlog. Shit was intense! Feels so good to be finished.

Rented a car for tomorrow mornings drive to Androscoggin River in Turner, Maine. All alone and I'm excited about it. The fall foliage turns peak color, so it'll be a treat.

This inspired by stories of Nietzsche in Sils Maria.

something like this

I opened my beer. I'm drinking my beer. Tomorrow I'm getting wasted. I need to clean my mind up.