The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just spent 3 hours on the phone with Time Warner about my internet being fucked the past few days. Turns out they turned it off for some bullshit reason, and it took 3 hours of my time, and multiple representatives to solve the "issue". Such dog shit.

it's cool. I was given a small stature and girly features. I still get laid.

Im the same way bro, I dont give a fuck either.

Just spent 3 hours on the phone with Time Warner about my internet being fucked the past few days. Turns out they turned it off for some bullshit reason, and it took 3 hours of my time, and multiple representatives to solve the "issue". Such dog shit.

Aren't you a vegan?

southpark-1508-ass-burgers-press-image-cartman-assburgers.jpg

my friend Blaze draiman (rootbeer chugging champ) just made another video
like an hour ago
prolly won't get posted online for another couple of days though

I really need to get laid. Fuck. I can't fucking work on my essay, I'm too screwed up about women to think about god-damn Hitler and Hussein.

I really need to get laid. Fuck. I can't fucking work on my essay, I'm too screwed up about women to think about god-damn Hither and Hussein.

Just grab your cock and fucking rip it off, that guy needs beating. :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

:devil::devil::devil:

METAL PADDY

First day back to normal grad student life since traveling back and forth across the midwest this weekend. I kicked ass at the Buffalo conference and had a blast, but today I never quite woke up. Bleh.

I know three chicks, one wants me to visit her in Skopje, one wants me to visit her in Mexico and the other wants me to visit her in Santorini. I don't have the money for any of it.

Fucking sucks.