The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have been using cubase since 2000 and logic for about 2 years now. I have version 5 of cubase and logic pro 9 and Im really torn between the 2.

I love the drum editor and drum mapping that cubase offers plus the vari audio pitch correction. I dont think you can do this in logic with out a 3rd party plug.

Logic has a bpm calculator and a feature to quantize multi-drum tracks. I know the new version of cubase offers these features. Logic has the best sounding synths and softs for me.

I record post hardcore and everything in between so I really need both programs, maybe there is way to use both that makes since from a work flow stand point.

not sure, anyways that what I'm up to!!!!

I have been using cubase since 2000 and logic for about 2 years now. I have version 5 of cubase and logic pro 9 and Im really torn between the 2.

I love the drum editor and drum mapping that cubase offers plus the vari audio pitch correction. I dont think you can do this in logic with out a 3rd party plug.

Logic has a bpm calculator and a feature to quantize multi-drum tracks. I know the new version of cubase offers these features. Logic has the best sounding synths and softs for me.

I record post hardcore and everything in between so I really need both programs, maybe there is way to use both that makes since from a work flow stand point.

not sure, anyways that what I'm up to!!!!

why can't you keep using both??

Correcting grievous errors on Wikipedia pages about Greek mythology. The kinds of websites these pages cite are atrocious.

the only flat-out-errors that i have personnally seen on Wikipedia are on 2 pages

the page for the silver surfer lists Superman as "an alternate reality version of the Silver Surfer"
this is a reference to the Superman story where Superman is visiting the Marvel Universe and temporarily (for only 1 day) becomes a "herald of Galactus"

the page for Rorschach (Watchmen character) describes/lists the character's weapons and this list includes a link to the wikipedia page for "Harpoon Gun", which appears to be somesort of typo, it should be a link to the wikipedia page for "grapnel"

since you're already fixing wikipedia, you might want to fix those also

I remember editing the page on hometown to say that Jesus visited there and that there was a nudist colony located on the beach. It stayed like that for a while.

listening to metal.
Almost smashed someones car when they cut infront of me. I went over to the other lane, I think I saw that no one was coming so I went over there super fast. Slid and barely missed their car.
really wish I would have destroyed their car.

I woke up at 14:00 after having 9 beers yesterday and now I would like to cuddle some cute girl, preferably a virgin and I would stick my hand in her panties and then fall asleep again. Unfortunately my hand fell off wtf.

Dollar is growing stronger again I feel like bashing that faggot currency to the ground I want to fucking order cds from AMRUCA.