The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Listening to Sigh's Tribute to Venom, just cleaned my friend's room because we're strung out and it's the only time we ever have the artificial motivation to do so. I have a sick and depraved life.

Resting after doing 1700+ miles in less than 48 hrs and covering 5 states . Anyone in Tenn, Missouri, Illinois, or Kentucky: I been [by] your house.

I'm basically right in the middle of the state. Norris City is down south ain't it? YOu were down in the incest parts of the state...ha!

Yeah it's relatively close to MO/Kaintuck. I believe it re incest. Had to pick up a 40 ft combine header down there and haul it back to NC. Pissed on us just about the whole way through southern Illinois. Your state sucketh :p. I've been to the southern and northern portions (Chicago/Norris city) for work and nothing makes me want to go back for non-work purposes lol.

zabu of nΩd;10456182 said:
Haha i've been doing that a lot lately, i need to stop. Are you a night person?
Hell yes sir! Even when i get up early in the morning and tell myself "You'll go to sleep early tonight" I always end up staying up all night. It's annoying as hell really, when the hell am I supposed to study? All I do is play Fallout 3 and NHL 09.

I'm pretty much fucked. My future is going to hell. Might as well go into depression mode and listen to some Silencer and Shining. :Smokedev: