The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

What if I fucking put some french fries in the oven. Oh and I owe money in the pub. Bad times.

Wow...just read that the vocalist in Suicide Silence just died. RIP Mitch.

Just found out that the caretaker for my apartment block died of cancer, so pretty bummed out about that. He was a good man, though I only spoke with him a few times. So I'm drinking a beer in his honour... Then it's back to editing this darn movie.

You Czech have the airs of being middle class even when you're peasants.

I know the bartender well and when I say I don't have any more money he says "I don't give a shit" and brings me another beer.

EDIT: Leaving that place is often problematic with my nature.

To be completely honest, one part of me is hoping it will cause death and destruction. It wouldn't affect me at all, and it would just be such a juicy read.

Similarly, I think very many people were secretly disappointed when the reported Brevik death toll sank from the 90s to the 70s.

It really did. I know its still nothing compared to Gulf hurricanes, but for a Northeast storm, Sandy was a big deal.

Just finished The Expendables 2. It was everything I hoped. Juvenile pandering, senseless violence, shameless cameos, inane dialogue, an incoherent plot, and gratuitous special effects. Fucking masterpiece. When Chuck Norris showed up I high-fived myself because no-one else was in the room.

Just finished The Expendables 2. It was everything I hoped. Juvenile pandering, senseless violence, shameless cameos, inane dialogue, an incoherent plot, and gratuitous special effects. Fucking masterpiece. When Chuck Norris showed up I high-fived myself because no-one else was in the room.

I know the movie probably sucks major cock like the first one, but it's hard for me not to be all giddy about it because it has almost all of my heroes from my childhood. The only thing that would make those two movies better is if Bruce Lee were still alive, he'd fucking wipe the floor with all of them.

Now I has a sad. :(

Bruce-Lee-kung-fu.jpg

So you sat alone and watched Expendables 2? Alone? Dude, do you need a hug right now?

:lol:

Having an extremely hard time deciding what to listen to. After a disastrous Halloween party which involved me making an absolute mess of myself (yet again), my girlfriend and I decided I should probably spend more of my time split between her and my mother, two people who have my best interests in mind, as opposed to all that time I spend with my drug abusing "friends". I've been slipping up lately after doing pretty well for a while.

So here I sit, at my mother's house. Today will probably consist of watching bad movies and browsing the internet. 'sigh'....

I will have to stop by in the pub to pay my debts. Luckily I don't have more money to spend.

So while watching The Expendables 2 last night I decided that instead of saying "God damn" we should say "Van Damme." For example: "Van dammit, I locked myself out of my apartment again. I'm going to have to spin-kick the door in."