The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I got to get at least a little drunk today, I mean, I want to worship beer like a petite faggot.

I don't know why I keep mixing beer and weed. I know full well it always ends badly, but when someone passes me a spliff I take a hit like an idiot anyways.

I don't know why I keep mixing beer and weed. I know full well it always ends badly, but when someone passes me a spliff I take a hit like an idiot anyways.

This is precisely the situation that sent me spiraling into depression back in August. I was quite drunk after going to a bar and arguing about Napoleon and Caesar Augustus, then went to a party where my ex-boss suddenly said "who wants to smoke?!" At that point I knew not to do so but then one of my best friends next to me took a hit, handed me the pipe, and I've never been the same since.

I'm actually gradually coming out of depression, and last night was actually sort of a big step for me. I went to a party where I didn't know a single person and talked to people all night long and actually initiated conversations and such. It was a good night, I just don't feel great right now.

This is precisely the situation that sent me spiraling into depression back in August. I was quite drunk after going to a bar and arguing about Napoleon and Caesar Augustus, then went to a party where my ex-boss suddenly said "who wants to smoke?!" At that point I knew not to do so but then one of my best friends next to me took a hit, handed me the pipe, and I've never been the same since.

Definitely think you should revisit that night in a psychiatric session, especially since it holds such a powerful amount of significance for you. Just an idea...

I'm having a glass of Buffalo Trace and reading Eliza Haywood. I went out in Faneuil Hall last night with some friends, so tonight I'm relaxing.

Definitely think you should revisit that night in a psychiatric session, especially since it holds such a powerful amount of significance for you. Just an idea...

Of course I did that. What it did was put me in a daze just before shipping off to Iowa and I panicked, thinking that I had cognitively impaired myself just before entering grad school.

Also worth mentioning is that the day after that party, my ex-girlfriend showed up to catch up on things before probably never seeing each other again. I had a bit of a nervous breakdown after she left.

I think the old rhyme "beer before weed you're in need, weed before beer you're in the clear" is utter bullshit. Haven't even smoked for a good two years but I remember trying to drink a Corona after a smoke and throwing up ten seconds after my first sip; same thing happened two weeks later when I smoked and then drank Jagermeister. I might just be a pussay though.

If I ever mix alcohol and weed, I always go alcohol first. I find it way better for the taste of smoke to get rid of the taste of alcohol, rather than the taste of alcohol get rid of the taste of smoke while my sense of taste is amplified from the weed.

When I was in Austin I got blitzed on gin and tonics all night while I was bar/club hopping with my friends. As we were driving back to our place we passed around the bowl quite a few times and I got really high. It was a really bizarre feeling honestly, that was the first time I had ever been that high and drunk at the same time. I immediately passed out once I got inside and laid on my bed, kind of like turning off a light switch. The weed we had was fucking amazing. I smoke a few bowls the night before with my buddy and the best way to describe it was the "cleanest" high I've ever had. No bad aftertaste from the smoke, clarity of mind was there but still had my mind racing at times, and it never made me tried which is RARE. Normally I get instant munchies and then after chowing down I fall asleep and with this shit that didn't happen. I still got the munchies but the sleepiness wasn't there.

Not sure where I'm going with that story other than to say, being high and drunk is an interesting sensation, I prefer to just get high though.

I did DRUGS on Friday night and went to goth night with PP. Had a blast and probably burned like a thousand calories dancing, but I think I am too old for drugs, didn't feel human until 5 PM yesterday.

Beef Supreme?

beef-supreme.jpg