The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That game was fucking ridiculous. Yeah we won, but that close to a now 6-1 team? The fuck? How many fucking bad passes and missed catches can we get this fucking year. Luckily we have the defense we have (Go Jennings today!), but the defense can only do so fucking much if the offense is doing zilch constantly.
Im not going to complain. I dont have high expectations for this team, but if they keep winning.. awesome!
Cutler is completely different when he has a little time.

That's why the fucking Falcons keep winning. They are overrated as shit.

zabu of nΩd;10457039 said:
I'm right there with you dude. personally i think it's the fact that i'm living with family for a few months now that's messing me up -- i just don't have the willpower to live a proper life and get things accomplished unless i live with people i can be myself around. it's even worse when i live alone, i can't get anything done and i don't give a literal fuck what time i go to bed -- morning, afternoon, dinnertime... whatever.

I'm gonna get my life together in the spring, and start traveling outside America because i have money saved. i'm gonna try to go to England, Spain, Sweden, Czech Republic, maybe try to find somewhere else to live/work. until then i'm just fucking around, haha.

You're welcome to come down to NC and do a neighbor thing with me . I'll whip you into a Marine! ;)

Im not going to complain. I dont have high expectations for this team, but if they keep winning.. awesome!
Cutler is completely different when he has a little time.

That's why the fucking Falcons keep winning. They are overrated as shit.

The problem I've seen is that even when he has time, it's high pressure each time. He needs to have a line that gives him some room to think. He comes through when he has more than 3 seconds after the snap without 4 defenders charging at him unblocked..but that's so rare.

Regardless, I agree. As long as they keep winning, then YAY!

Reading secondary literature on Euripides. Just finished taking notes on an article that is causing a miscarriage of my whole term paper. Great.

Then again, it's Euripides. You can basically say anything and it will sound logical.

zabu of nΩd;10457039 said:
I'm right there with you dude. personally i think it's the fact that i'm living with family for a few months now that's messing me up -- i just don't have the willpower to live a proper life and get things accomplished unless i live with people i can be myself around. it's even worse when i live alone, i can't get anything done and i don't give a literal fuck what time i go to bed -- morning, afternoon, dinnertime... whatever.

I'm gonna get my life together in the spring, and start traveling outside America because i have money saved. i'm gonna try to go to England, Spain, Sweden, Czech Republic, maybe try to find somewhere else to live/work. until then i'm just fucking around, haha.
Make sure you drop by Sweden in the summertime dude! Trust me, you do not want to see her right now. It's cold, dark and it rains all the time (unless it's snowing.

Oh, and forget about big breasted blondes. All we have to offer on the women front today are middle-eastern chicks with covered faces.

This:

heltc3a4ckande-slc3b6ja.jpg

Jerking off to overhyped Hurricane Sandy news.

To be completely honest, one part of me is hoping it will cause death and destruction. It wouldn't affect me at all, and it would just be such a juicy read.

Similarly, I think very many people were secretly disappointed when the reported Brevik death toll sank from the 90s to the 70s.

Make sure you drop by Sweden in the summertime dude! Trust me, you do not want to see her right now. It's cold, dark and it rains all the time (unless it's snowing.

Oh, and forget about big breasted blondes. All we have to offer on the women front today are middle-eastern chicks with covered faces.

This:

Haha, really? I'd think at least the big cities still uphold Sweden's reputation for having some of the hottest chicks in the world.

And yeah, i'll try to get there at the right time of the year :p

first time with a full band in the basement, and my first time singing.
We did Aces High, Let the Hammer Fall, and I'll see the Light Tonight by Yngwie
Im going to need to practice alot if I want to sing well for 2 hours.

I hate spaghetti. I poured too much cereal in the bowl this morning. It went over the edge when I tried to eat it. I wasn't eating spaghetti with cereal and milk, I was just saying. I'm really sick of change but I need more of it. I wish things would just stay the same and all of the new people who are changing everything would fuck off. I want a nice big house and a sexy wife. I'm sick of holidays too. Everywhere sucks.

zabu of nΩd;10459414 said:
I heard that song for the first time like 3-4 days ago, then i heard it in a goth club last night, now you're posting it. What have i been missing all these years.

That is exactly how I feel about it!