The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

1374259418_spl523804-013.jpg

i saw a doctor who was speaking english as his 6th language

he says "don't worry, don't worry, rash not contagious" and gave me some cream to put on the rash

also, I know a Ukrainian guy who gets women pretty easily, you'd probably like him:

Dude, that looks EXACTLY like my French-Bulgarian friend. Or maybe he just dresses like him.

He didn't get laid his entire year and a half in the US, though. Probably cause he was a cokehead/speedfreak and that scared them a bit...

Drinking Coffee and leaving to a half way house around 6. I think I will be there for around 9 to 12 months. You can have an Ipod, but I do not have one. I have some mp3 player, but not with me. I guess I will have someone use an old Ipod or get me one and upload all my mp3s on my laptop too it. So I can atleast listen to music when am there.

Speaking of London, why is Oyster card called Oyster card?

Every true Briton inherits a little Golden Oyster when they are quite small. Æthelstan forged them from the earth's magma just after he was crowned king and scattered them amongst us as eternal reminders of our destiny as the true lost tribe of Israel, bound one day to uphold the flame and unseat the Khazar Empire.

Drinking Coffee and leaving to a half way house around 6. I think I will be there for around 9 to 12 months. You can have an Ipod, but I do not have one. I have some mp3 player, but not with me. I guess I will have someone use an old Ipod or get me one and upload all my mp3s on my laptop too it. So I can atleast listen to music when am there.

What do you do at the half way house?

Every true Briton inherits a little Golden Oyster when they are quite small. Æthelstan forged them from the earth's magma just after he was crowned king and scattered them amongst us as eternal reminders of our destiny as the true lost tribe of Israel, bound one day to uphold the flame and unseat the Khazar Empire.

wot

Back home after a failed attempt to find short-term housing in the DC area.

A friend of mine who i don't know that well is having a major depressive episode, and i haven't been able to reach him today...

I know you feel bro. My best friend is currently AWOL after what I think was a bipolar depressive episode. It sucks that we want to do what we can to help and they don't appreciate it.

Another friend is a heroin addict who decides to only contact me every other three months. Fucking hate it. I really feel like the "backup friend", the one who they talk to when theere's no one else around. Shit sucks.

Another friend is a heroin addict who decides to only contact me every other three months. Fucking hate it. I really feel like the "backup friend", the one who they talk to when theere's no one else around. Shit sucks.

this is totally normal for a heroin addict