The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You're interning for a female metalhead teacher? That has got to be the coolest job I could EVER imagine.

Yeah it's pretty rad, especially considering that I got set up with her by chance. She keeps asking in each class if any of the kids are into heavy metal. I was happy to see a few kids raise their hands (though I have no idea what pops into their mind when they think metal).

Laura: (oh, I feel so weird calling you by your name!) it definitely feels like torture the first few times, but if you treat it like a mind game it gets easier though you NEVER get use to the heat. :/

Crimsonfloyd: Yeah man yoga is like metal, so many genres to explore! A girl boss that listens to metal is win-win. I imagine that that really lightens the mood in the classroom a lot. My boss listens to some more mainstream metal/hard rock bands (he's old now so he doesn't like music that is too heavy) but he's always telling the costumers that my name is Jimi. Or he'd air guitar around the restaurant... it really does lighten the mood so I expect it would especially with kids.

Edit @Jake: Never heard of the hot rocks thing, but you should try it if you can get some hookups. Some positions/poses are supposed to help with depression, insomnia and digestion, so it's worth a shot especially if your family already is familiar with it. Never tried reiki, it's weird that i'm skeptical about it, but never heard much praise with it.

I'm listening to Chopin's waltzes, eating chargrilled italian artichokes in extra virgin olive oil. I didn't even masturbate today. I will probably have an Urquell in a minute.

We're living in fear at the moment. The fear of when the US is going to attack Syria and it's later consequences.