The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I saw the most beautiful pregnant girl yesterday. She was with some nerdy faggot. I wonder what massive coincidence has led them to have a baby together and keep it. I wouldn't want a baby anyway.

We're living in fear at the moment. The fear of when the US is going to attack Syria and it's later consequences.

I said back in 2011 that the 'Arab Spring' would only bring instability and misery to the people, and look at how things have been going in Syria and Egypt since.

No worry though, Sweden has tons of Soviet-style ghetto apartment complexes just waiting for more MENA refugees.

I said back in 2011 that the 'Arab Spring' would only bring instability and misery to the people, and look at how things have been going in Syria and Egypt since.

No worry though, Sweden has tons of Soviet-style ghetto apartment complexes just waiting for more MENA refugees.

Yes, it'd be awful if them dicktaters were removed from their positions....

^ pretty much.

Contemplating going to a show and again I would be going alone, or could just go to a bar and drink.. I need to get on making female friends soon. A girl gave me her number to hang out but she works all the time and I'd feel bad to ask her to go and then she can't wake up for work.

according to my email, i responded to 27 apartment ads on craigslist from about a month ago until yesterday, and i still haven't secured anything. emailed 10 more people tonight, after trying to broaden my criteria a bit.

this is bullshit yo.

Definitely. They're not playing any of the good SEC East teams, and their out of conference schedule is just stupid easy. An FCS team, a team in it's first year in FBS, Colorado State, and a mediocre Virginia Tech team.

Fuck playing FCS teams, you SEC and Oregon pussies. USC and I believe UCLA have never played an FCS team.

Alright, so since I lost my job on Friday:

Applied for ~50 jobs
Registered with the internship office at my university
Scheduled a meeting with my internship adviser
Applied for 5 internships
Updated my Resume
Sent my resume to 4 curious friends
Claimed unemployment
Joined the Accounting Student Organization and started networking to find a job or internship

Not bad for 2 days :)

i've been at Animefest

will prolly walk back in later today
the event is going on till late tomorrow afternoon

Alright, so since I lost my job on Friday:

Applied for ~50 jobs
Registered with the internship office at my university
Scheduled a meeting with my internship adviser
Applied for 5 internships
Updated my Resume
Sent my resume to 4 curious friends
Claimed unemployment
Joined the Accounting Student Organization and started networking to find a job or internship

Not bad for 2 days :)

Damn dude. That's some serious footwork.

yes
that does sound like you've done a whole hell of a lot for such a short amount of time

good luck with finding new source of income

Definitely. They're not playing any of the good SEC East teams, and their out of conference schedule is just stupid easy. An FCS team, a team in it's first year in FBS, Colorado State, and a mediocre Virginia Tech team.

Fuck playing FCS teams, you SEC and Oregon pussies. USC and I believe UCLA have never played an FCS team.

Hard to hate on Alabama when they prove everyone wrong, all the time.

I've applied to about 20 jobs since I was forced to move back home. Still no luck. About to register for some film classes though, which I think I might be able to turn into something somewhat relevant. Just hope my school will accept them as college credit, because I just need to get my friggin' diploma right now. Blehhhhh...

Other than that I'm pretty good. Just came back from a family party. And planning on seeing the girl tomorrow. Life is good. :)

Nice Eligos! No doubt you'll be alright in no time.

Super stoked. Someone just reached out to me to be apart of their play they've written, and I love the concept. It's about beauty pageants who are obsessed with beauty and each beauty contestant mirrors a seven deadly sin. She wants to take it Off-Broadway, so very excited to be apart of it!