The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Why don't they want to challenge themselves, though?

Why do they have to challenge themselves? They are the best until someone knocks them off the pedestal, and no has in the last 2 seasons.

Their schedule last year was kind of ridiculous as well, Michigan/Arkansas/Missouri/Miss St/LSU/Tex AM/Georgia and ND that is a pretty damn legit college football schedule

They never play anyone. Hell, they played shitty ND last year!
College football sucks

Well that's a stupid way to look at it, don't hate Alabama for how the system is setup and a 4team playoff is either this year or next, I can't remember. Oregon should have played Bama but Stanford whooped that ass and ruined the championship game.

Damn dude. That's some serious footwork. Good luck!

yes
that does sound like you've done a whole hell of a lot for such a short amount of time

good luck with finding new source of income

Nice Eligos! No doubt you'll be alright in no time.

Thanks guys! I'm confident it won't take me very long to get back on my feet.

Super stoked. Someone just reached out to me to be apart of their play they've written, and I love the concept. It's about beauty pageants who are obsessed with beauty and each beauty contestant mirrors a seven deadly sin. She wants to take it Off-Broadway, so very excited to be apart of it!

Has she already found a place for you in her grand design, or are the details still in the works?

Hmm, I'm not too sure if she has worked out the kinks yet; however, I do know the owner of American Theatre of Actors (even though this place isn't too grand it's something) if she needs a spot. But perhaps she may have one in mind, already. Guess we'll see. Just feels so good to start a new project. Cheers to new jobs.

I have $10 in my checking account. LIVING ON THE EDGE, thankfully more is coming tomorrow.

I know the feels. September is a tight month for me since the teaching jobs don't start paying until October. I'm down to two days a week at the grocery store. Luckily I have rent covered, and I'm supposed to be getting a one week paycheck from one of the colleges on Thursday.

Gonna make it rain in October though

I have $10 in my checking account. LIVING ON THE EDGE, thankfully more is coming tomorrow.

I know the feels. September is a tight month for me since the teaching jobs don't start paying until October. I'm down to two days a week at the grocery store. Luckily I have rent covered, and I'm supposed to be getting a one week paycheck from one of the colleges on Thursday.

you guys do realize that MOST of USA is experiencing this, right??

remember this whole thing??
http://wearethe99percent.tumblr.com/

I get paid bi-monthly at like $500. After paying my other bills, I was down to like $30 after paying off my first month's rent. Fortunately, the security deposit came back from my old apartment, so now I have $300 stowed in my account to finish off paying my bills, and then I get the rest of my student loan to kick back in. Then I'm going to be throwing it all away at strip clubs.

I get paid bi-monthly at like $500. After paying my other bills, I was down to like $30 after paying off my first month's rent. Fortunately, the security deposit came back from my old apartment, so now I have $300 stowed in my account to finish off paying my bills, and then I get the rest of my student loan to kick back in. Then I'm going to be throwing it all away at strip clubs.

so
you get $500 every 2 weeks
where as i only get $700 for the whole month
you paid less than $500 for an entire month's rent
plus another $500 ontop of that
plus $300
plus "the rest of your student loan"

wow
if i could have that much money with rent that low
i'd be stockpiling it instead of "blowing it all on strip clubs"

I'm not too worried, the low balance is because I squirreled away a bunch into my savings/vacation/Roth IRA accounts. So I technically have it, I just won't have access to it until tomorrow...

Got an interview with the film program I'm starting. Finally, something to look forward to... I just hope that I can afford it...

Gave notice at my bookstore job today. Really glad to be moving on from that job. It was way too slow and easy there. Just really understimulating. There was little real work to do there so I ended up spending most of the day fucking around on my phone.

Like a page about kitties you say Krig? Why, of fucking course I will do damnit. <3 your cats!!!!

Anyways, I'm drinking 3 beers at once in my 36oz Hobbit souvenir cup and blasting racist tunes (Arghoslent, Graveland, etc)

I woke up. Spent at least last 24 hours in the bed. Coffee, Grifteskymfning, then I will have to study tropical plants.

Gave notice at my bookstore job today. Really glad to be moving on from that job. It was way too slow and easy there. Just really understimulating. There was little real work to do there so I ended up spending most of the day fucking around on my phone.

What's it like working at a bookstore, Crimson? I've considered getting a job at a place like that (as an English major, that's what your degree gets you, right?) but I'm not completely sure yet. At this point I'm probably gonna be working at this toy store and freelance with my film/photography.

As for me, big day today. Film school interview. Real nervous. Drinking coffee and it's not even 5 am yet. Think Slayer is a good way to start off the day...