The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Today, my professor was reading out loud the names of the students present in class. He read my name but he couldn't pronounce my surname and he knew i was an Armenian.
An hour passed by, he was explaining the chapter in Arabic, and i was following his explanation and nodding at the same time. Then, in the middle of the explanation he asked me "Do you understand Arabic?" and i was like wtf, i told him yes of course and everybody was laughing.
I was going to ask him, "do you ask the same question to all Armenians? Because that's and insult"

Stop being a little bitch. That wasn't an insult, that was a question.

Individual songs that I've been jamming hard to lately:

Zomboy - Dirty Disco, Hoedown, Deadweight, Pirate Hooker, Vancouver Beatdown
Aylius - Lucid
Casket - Rock This Shit
Them Lost Boys - Elbows Up
Omnitica - FL Studio Haters, Dubwoofer Substep
SKisM - Experts
Nato Feelz - Serenade
Lord Swan3x - Purge, Ruin
The Frim - Bassline Skanka
Urban Assault - Drop the Bass
Virtual Riot - So Baked, Drop Some, Set the Place on Fire
Grim - Smash
eRowdy - Blazed, Heisenberg
Pegboard Nerds - Self Destruct

So two nights ago, I had a dream that someone on here (forget who) found me on Twitter. Somehow. And then the next day I found out my Twitter got hacked. I don't think this is a coincidence.

Then today I spent all day trying to buy concert tickets (see the males and females thread for details), and trying to use the weed whacker to clean my yard that hasn't been mowed in like a year since our lawn mower key got lost. So I told my mom (the ADD queen) to bring it back in while I ordered a new key online, and she left the screen door open and the cat got out. So I had to chase him through the yard and crawl under the deck before finally cornering him and scruffing him by the neck.

Yeah, it's time for a shower now...

Usually when I get "hangovers", it's due to either dehydration, or food poisoning from the thumbs-ups I give when my judgement is clouded.

Most recently I ralphed up about 5 scoops of Chinese food from this sketchy place on the south side...

Anyhow, this morning I woke up to a job offer, from that place I mentioned a page or two back. So stoked. I'll be spending the rest of the week doing my paperwork, and then I start next Monday.

Congrats man! That was hella fast!

Took off from work today, and enjoying some ice cream cake. Yesterday was a fucking horror story that would've easily led me back into agoraphobia if I were maybe still in high school. Life moves on.

A representative of the job I've applied for contacted me. Tonight I'm going to send them an email and hopefully, I'll get an interview soon. Need to get out of my current job. When your coworkers not only steal your shit, but also take albacore tuna fish and smell it while looking creepy as all hell that is the sign that you need to go.

Edit: @jake you don't have to be so defensive to every "negative" comment you get. it's just the internet thats how we talk to each other.

FD: Thanks, but the "dropout" comment Eligos made just struck a chord with me, cause I had to leave school for family/financial reasons (then again, maybe it was a joke and he didn't know about that...) I really am happy he got that job, though. It's a tough economy and I'm still trying to find one too.

And Nephilim just likes to fuck with me cause I'm the one guy here newer than him.

When someone gives me shit, I give them shit. Isn't that how it works here? (Or are you giving me shit...)

To be honest, I don't think people are giving you shit, I think people sincerely don't like you. You do nothing but post boring anecdotes that nobody cares about, and you complain a lot. All this while barely posting or knowing anything about music. You offer very little to this particular forum, and you get too offended when somebody calls you out on something.

You also seem real eager to try and force your way into the community and to try to become "one of the UM boys". You have the same mentality as a kid who dresses in all black clothing from Hot Topic one week after listing to a few Slipknot singles on youtube for the first time.

This forum really isn't for you in my opinion. You need to post somewhere where there's more people, and more going on, as you evidently like to talk a lot. I'm not trying to get you to leave as much as I'm trying to tell you that you'll probably enjoy some place else better.

To be honest, I don't think people are giving you shit, I think people sincerely don't like you. You do nothing but post boring anecdotes that nobody cares about, and you complain a lot. All this while barely posting or knowing anything about music. You offer very little to this particular forum, and you get too offended when somebody calls you out on something.

You also seem real eager to try and force your way into the community and to try to become "one of the UM boys". You have the same mentality as a kid who dresses in all black clothing from Hot Topic one week after listing to a few Slipknot singles on youtube for the first time.

This forum really isn't for you in my opinion. You need to post somewhere where there's more people, and more going on, as you evidently like to talk a lot. I'm not trying to get you to leave as much as I'm trying to tell you that you'll probably enjoy some place else better.

Well speaking of people who like to talk a lot... I mean, uh, yeah, maybe I'll just talk less. You happy?

drinking a beer and smoking a bowl after scraping paint all afternoon. If I ever get a house it's not going to have that shit on it.

I like jake, he is amusing. And at least he's a genuinely nice dude, even if he says... odd things, sometimes (sorry bro). I could see him and I being friends in real life.

I like jake, he is amusing. And at least he's a genuinely nice dude, even if he says... odd things, sometimes (sorry bro). I could see him and I being friends in real life.

I do say odd things, it's kind of my MO... but I think I'll be taking a break from here for a while. Still like all of you guys, just need to get my life in order. You're a good dude, Butt, I'll be back soon.

yeah, i hate even worse than that when you're talking to someone on the phone, and you're checking for all your shit before you leave the house

and you go to look for your phone but can't find it