The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Finance/Accounting double major is the way to go if you're going to do business. Alternatively, finance/marketing even though marketing is fucking boring.

I think marketing's cool, but I know accountants. They listen to music at work all day and do math, but still make pretty good bank. Gonna be working with one of them as an assistant pretty soon here.

Fuck yeah! :kickass:

Oh, Krampus...A side note for you...A really good friend of mine went to Avalon this past weekend to see a DJ spin there and said they have completely changed. The sound is better (which was the only good thing they had a few years ago) and they upgraded their led walls. He showed me video and it looks fucking sick. Hes a pretty trustworthy source as I goto all my electronic shows with him, so Im planning on going to see Shpongle there in March. He said the only downfall is still the crowd.

Just some food for thought for your trip next year.

Finance/Accounting double major is the way to go if you're going to do business. Alternatively, finance/marketing even though marketing is fucking boring.

I changed mine from Finance to Economics. That kinda shit bores me to tears. The theories in Econ make it interesting for me but I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it.

Fuck I just had today's first sip of shitty coffee. I think I'll survive this faggot day.

Si je peux, j'éviterai d'avoir les enfants parce que les enfants sont terrible. Je les jetterais pendant ranger la maison et c'est fini.

Mathiäs;10758261 said:
I changed mine from Finance to Economics. That kinda shit bores me to tears. The theories in Econ make it interesting for me but I haven't decided what I'm going to do with it.

Modern macro: so everyone can be as clueless as Bernanke.

Going to my new job that I started on Monday, and already my coworkers are trying to "hook me up" with this former model. It won't happen. Not only do I have a bf already, I just don't see any point in dating your coworkers. I play along with their games though, since they get all high school about it and it seems to give them something to joke around about at the office. Don't want be a killjoy. :lol:

Haven't started the meaty stuff yet. They have a really inspiring girl with cerebral palsy and a light form of autism (but she's quite intelligent) working there. I try to have conversations with her but I can't always understand her (she's has a severe speech impediment) but one day I will. Seems ok so far.

I HAZ HAD BEERS (BUDVAR CZECH BUDS) AND WINE. O WOMAN OF AGES
HOW YOU QUEERETH ME. THE MOODSLINGSBYS FOOTONS OF YESTERYEAR DO QEEUR THE PITCH OF EPILOGUE.

WOMEN ARE A LESSER RACE OF SOURPUSSES.

i want a yacht and some wines and some sexeh ladies, preferable, older and cultured ladies. that could be nice and warm for them.

it must be fun being a ships cat. all of the dirty fishes to peep upon. oh those silly fishes, splash splash.