The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking some Goose Island IPA and listening to Vektor ... bored as fuck, might just watch the new TWD episode.

Hey Neph, do you drive yet?

No. Parents wouldn't let me sign up for driving school for the longest time (over a year), and then I've procrastinated with getting my permit for almost a year now, so I don't even have that yet. I'll probably finish that shit up sometime soon, and then get my license towards the end of the year. I'll be 18 by the time I start to drive, which kinda sucks, but whatever. I haven't even had the money to get a car or get insurance until now, so it wouldn't really even matter if I had my license. And it's probably for the best, because if I had a car, I probably would've tried killing myself with it at some point. /Trve

Ending up calling off again today. Fucking fuck this fucking winter. I'm so tired of this shit. Can't make any goddamn money if I don't work but if I ruin my car in the hills of BFE I won't be able to go to work.

I work there, where I live really isn't as bad. I live about 40 minutes from where I work and a forty minute drive in West Virginia can retardedly change the scenery and/or how backwoods it is.

There's a literal Egypt, WV by the way. Got lost once and drove through it. It was the middle of the day.... No one around, garbage laying everywhere and decrepit trailers littered the land. Was pretty creepy, tbh.

I have a mechanical pencil in my mouth so that I can type this while thinking about how much I like the lyric "I vomit on God's child." and then giggling a little.

Traveling from site to site wondering how many drunken shenanigans I'll witness on the MTA today.

Heard there was an earthquake in California, hope you guys are safe.

Traveling from site to site wondering how many drunken shenanigans I'll witness on the MTA today.

Heard there was an earthquake in California, hope you guys are safe.

it was a 4.4. I was awake and didn't even feel it. It needs to be at least a 5 or a really prolonged, rolling one for me to feel it

I have a suspended license btw, I would drive, but I don't have money right now.

I was hit from behind by a car doing 80, when I was 17 or 18. Which has contributed to my phobia of vehicles. Tis why I don't drive.