The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Judge Judy is one of the highest paid people on daytime TV, and she's the fucking best. I used to watch her show with my grandma every day before my grandma died of being a fatass. I miss her :(

Yeah I used to watch her with my grandma as well then we would go out to eat at Friendly's or some shit.

Just had an 8 hour conversation with my best friend who goes all the way back to Kindergarten. Even went to Denny's at 1 am.

Great convo... I really needed that.

I had a normal human date today. Sober, laying in the grass with her and then she fucked off. And it's 15:01 and I can just have a nap and then get damaged with beers and weed.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I bought my first pack of cigs today (cashier didn't check ID). Not that I plan on smoking cigarettes regularly, but it just makes me feel more grown up.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I bought my first pack of cigs today (cashier didn't check ID). Not that I plan on smoking cigarettes regularly, but it just makes me feel more grown up.

Wot. How old are you? I had to be like 13.

Nicotine, the drug that does next to nothing for you, except makes you hopelessly addicted to it. Just put 'em down before you can't man.

I really only wanted to try one carton to see what cigarettes taste like compared to Cigars. I have plenty of access to weed, so the cigs were really just a one time thing.

I'd like to not waste the carton though, but I just don't like getting smoke in my eyes.