The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sometimes the only cute for cramps ov doom is a 5 hour nap.... Now I'll be up for the rest of the night. -.- time to check out new music and watch a shit ton of Netflix.

Had test reviews today, and celebrated my son's 4th bday with some pie and gift giving. Little dude loves them Thomas-type wooden train sets.

Went to the bar. Alone. No fat chicks around. All the girls were good looking. As two girls walk to the bar next to me and order Rumple Minze straight I'm like "EUEUEUEUGH! Rumple Minze staight?" and the girls look at me like I'm crazy for chugging a bottle of Listerine.

But seriously...girls were cute. Too cute for me so I didn't even bother. DIdn't seen any desperate fat girls or any girls reading Howard stories at the bar, which is what cool people do.

I'm at home feeling good because I didn't drink yesterday. I also didn't fuck yesterday. I feel so fresh. Now I should have a beer and wait for my friend to come to the neighborhood and get me stoned.

LIstening to czech classical.

I'm having an alcohol-free week, first one in ages. My liver is high-fiving me.

I'm currently eating super awesome burritos that the wife made at work and brought home with her last night. 1 beef and 1 chicken mole. 5 different kinds of hot sauce have been applied. I'm missing sour cream but fuck it.

I've quit my job as industrial electrician. Getting ready to an interview for new work as alarm electrician. I really need more salary. Hope that this will work out...

I've quit my job as industrial electrician. Getting ready to an interview for new work as alarm electrician. I really need more salary. Hope that this will work out...

I'm an electrician too, where did you work? I've been at Vattenfall doing high voltage work for 5 years. I feel pretty lucky now that I turned down an automation service position at Astra Zeneca in Södertälje a couple of years ago, then I would be unemployed soon.

I'm an electrician too, where did you work? I've been at Vattenfall doing high voltage work for 5 years. I feel pretty lucky now that I turned down an automation service position at Astra Zeneca in Södertälje a couple of years ago, then I would be unemployed soon.

Midroc (automation) in Göteborg. Heading to a random town tomorrow called Motala tomorrow to get interviewed for the new job. If I get it I'll have to move.. Hope the town are not too bad.

Midroc (automation) in Göteborg. Heading to a random town tomorrow called Motala tomorrow to get interviewed for the new job. If I get it I'll have to move.. Hope the town are not too bad.

Did you have an apprentice wage or why was the money worse there? Feels like most automation jobs are pretty well payed.

Did you have an apprentice wage or why was the money worse there? Feels like most automation jobs are pretty well payed.

I had only worked there for 2 years and they raise the salary over the years. I didn't have the time to wait so I decided to change to alarm which base-salary is more than I earned right now.

Drinking tea, listening to Martinů. I'm going to the centre-ville in a moment to have a human date. Not that I'm too happy about this, but it's hard to say no because 1) that would hurt her *cryingface*, 2) there's no real reason not to go have a burger and good beer with a chick.

In the evening I will look after my little cousins. Well I'll probably watch hockey drinking beers or study while they hurt each other until they bleed and eventually die. Because that's why I'm everyone's favorite babysitter.

Listening to progressive music, looking at some 70's/70's style Sci-Fi art, probably going to party tonight with a bunch of younger kids.