The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The feeling after the "I need fucking air" phase still fucking sucks. After that, I'm like "yeah, I kinda feel accomplished, but now I'm sweaty as all fuck and need to take another cunting shower and go to bed." Fuck that. I'll drive my fatass to McDonalds and get another McDouble, McChicken, Large Fry, and a small Chocolate Shake and just accept my diabeetus lifestyle.

Mathiäs;10845196 said:
I fucking hate bicyclists who ride in the street. They are always in the way and make traffic impassable on 2 lane roads, acting like they own the street. Unless you have a specified bike line, bike on the fucking sidewalk

They have a right to ride on the road though. Also from my experience, whatever you do on a bicycle annoys someone, whether you are following the rules or ignoring them for other people's benefit.

Mathiäs;10845196 said:
I fucking hate bicyclists who ride in the street. They are always in the way and make traffic impassable on 2 lane roads, acting like they own the street. Unless you have a specified bike line, bike on the fucking sidewalk

Some states and/or cities outlaw riding bikes on the sidewalk.

Excellent weekend, dio tribute show and overall good times.

Last week of school, so I can finally get a full time fucking job and make more respectable bank.

Shamelessly driving a new used meaty bruiser (red pt cruiser). I can fit a lot of shit in this thing. Once you go hatch back, you never go back. And I know these cars don't really live past 150k but at under 80k and me needing to work on my credit, I'm happy with it. No issues yet.

Clogged the toilet at work again today...

Water went everywhere. Even some poop. Such a pain in the ass to clean up, and it happens to me a lot with this toilet... :(

:lol: too much paper or too big loads?

Too much poop, plus a shitty toilet. Yes, pun intended.

But seriously, I even told the landlord about it. Nothing has been fixed, yet im cleaning up my own shit and soaked floor once a month now.

Fucking sucks.

No it's a small building. Only 4 suites. I have one, I work in another place that occupies two, and the landlord works in another.

So basically there's no one to blame it on if I walk away and pull the dick move...Especially because it's mainly just me and the landlord there like 90% of the time. Like today.

Serious question needing some background. Need to know if I'm being paranoid or if my concerns are justified.

I run and play on a competitive adult baseball team that just recently got accepted into a very prestigious league in the St Louis area. I have two people helping me with it as there is a surprising amount of work that goes into making something like this happen. One (Brian) is a pretty close friend and the other (Jon) is a super smart physics phd candidate at a damn good school. It is a big deal to get into the league as its been around for 70 years and hasn't accepted a new team in 20 years, with tons of teams trying each year. As a result I think that the people I have trusted with management responsibilities are taking steps to usurp control from me.

Lately, Jon has been much more distant. It also looks like he's trying to make players he likes loyal to him by dividing up our call lists in a certain way, trying to prevent me from contacting people, and telling people things that we as a group had not talked about. He has also blatantly ignored my desires several times, with Brian helping him behind my back. I have thus far pretended not to notice these things, but it looks like to me he's planning a coup. What do you guys think? Am I being paranoid or not?

Hard to say, theres so many i thinks and ifs. If Brian is really a close friend, talk to him(???) But if he really is helping Jon behin behind your back thats a different story. If you think hes trying to turn people against you wait and see if its true or not. If it is, call his ass out on it. Realistically, of they are in charge, im not sure there is much you can do. You may or may not be fucked.

Hard to say, theres so many i thinks and ifs. If Brian is really a close friend, talk to him(???) But if he really is helping Jon behin behind your back thats a different story. If you think hes trying to turn people against you wait and see if its true or not. If it is, call his ass out on it. Realistically, of they are in charge, im not sure there is much you can do. You may or may not be fucked.

Well I'm ultimately in charge, I could dismiss both of them right now, but I really don't want to have to do that

I was just thinking... what happened to m_c again?

ATM, I'm assuming he OD'd on Meth. (I really hope bringing him up doesn't lead to him magically re-appearing...)