The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Almost the weekend erryone! And getting that paper tomorrow with ten hours overtime plus the night job check :cool:

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA[/ame]

Did some paperwork and an interview today since I applied for college. I will know by the end of May if I made it or not. I need a new direction when it comes to work, so I'm excited. :)

Also I'm going to New York tomorrow (Saturday). Anyone know any good metal music stores in NYC that I should keep an eye for?

Haha.... Sports. I'm going to a new aquarium in town Sunday called Sea Life, think there's another one in Georgia. Gonna get a shark shirt for every day of the fuckin week and pet stingrays. Maybe all the sports nerds will keep themselves and their screaming children at home to watch football so major win.

" With 35,000 square feet and 150,000 gallons of water, the aquarium hosts more than 5,000 creatures and 250 species of creatures, including sharks, coral reefs, stingrays, a giant pacific octopus, turtles and more, split into nine different zones.

It also includes a 180-degree underwater tunnel for people to see animals swimming above and around them, and an interactive touch-pool"

ef1.jpg

Forgot about the Giants, but the 49ers weren't able to win it all and always crumbled when it mattered most.

And fair enough, guess it's the same with me and basketball.

Lakers have had 3 rings in a row as well. Also 2nd most championships in the league, being only 1 title behind the stupid fucking Celtics.

I know a lot of you care, just sayin...

Yea, i hate to say it but we cant forget about the Giants, winning the WS 3 times in 5 years puts them at the top spot by far.

But Dodgers have had the most wins in the division since 06. ;)

The WS is the most coveted championship in all of professional sports imo. 162 games played in a 180 days. Out of only 30 teams, 8 teams make it, and the division series is a best of 5.