The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Not much, hoping there are decent UFC prelim fights tonight. Ofcourse am not going to pay for pay per view to watch two chicks fight. That shit is getting hyped like fuck.

Watching Jeopardy like I do every night. One of my favorite activities to do with my father. We can make fun of the contestants with impunity.

Still roasting from yesterday. My girlfriend, her parents and children along with myself went to the Irish Festival 2 hours north of here. I finally bought a kilt! My shoulders are burnt to a crisp though.

IMG_0064_zps9fhzcaqw.jpg

I know I wasn't wearing it correctly there.

Wooo, got another raise. That makes 9 months on the job that I've gone up $3 an hour. I tell ya, being the kind of person who just nods and smiles when superiors are giving you any kind of jerkish or annoying bullshit really pays off. I pity the fools with too much pride.

I just wrapped up a safety presentation at work. I got offers to do more of these because they're making a big difference.

Wooo, got another raise. That makes 9 months on the job that I've gone up $3 an hour. I tell ya, being the kind of person who just nods and smiles when superiors are giving you any kind of jerkish or annoying bullshit really pays off. I pity the fools with too much pride.

tbh I've found better results actually arguing with/questioning my boss, but that's from a grad student perspective where I'm going from the perspective of minimizing wasted time rather than maximizing $$$. But nodding and smiling definitely has its uses.