The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I grew potatoes, leeks (were shit), onions, garlic and chillies this year and I've still got tomatoes and green beanz growing.

Growing food >> growing ornamental shit.

1378409691_richard-simmons-560.jpg

I love him! And all memes surrounding him!

We grow basil and tomatoes. The tomatoes come up every season for the most part. It's awesome! I definitely would be into growing things I just don't have the patience for it and my yard has a ton of unknown looking insects

Alrighty here are the current plants!
The first one I bought yesterday, can't remember what it's called I have it written down at home. Eventually the vines will grow and more flowers will bud :)
The second one I have no clue what it is, my boss bought it last week and all the leaves withered off so I'm going to take it home and try to revive it.
I still need to find a good outdoor shelf for them to go on but it'll be a cute start!

Drinking coffee. Waiting for UFC prelims hoping there are some decent fights.

Prelims were on fox sports 2. Now fights are on Fox sports 1. I'm on HD channels, 722.

Moved into my new place the Masturbation Mausoleum Vol. 3: Jerk-off Junction a few days back. I now live about 30 feet from like 4 bars. I haven't been sober in like 48 hours.

Now I'm blasting Trouble. First True as a fuck Doom band in the new place right here.