The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

tbh I've found better results actually arguing with/questioning my boss, but that's from a grad student perspective where I'm going from the perspective of minimizing wasted time rather than maximizing $$$. But nodding and smiling definitely has its uses.

I guess it depends on the kind of person your boss is. Some bosses seem to like being questioned. Also, needless to say really, but your own personality. Some people are sorta naturally pushy and it works in their favor. I've always seemed to get more with "honey" so to speak than with vinegar, so unless there's a problem I typically let ahit slide for a bit.

Also, I'm incredibly swore from over doing it last night. I met up with a friend to take a dance class in a style called "wacking." It's sorta like voguing but less intense and more arm movements. My whole back is swore af trying to keep up with the gay men in that class. Forget it :lol:

1378409691_richard-simmons-560.jpg

At work. Tried calling in sick today and they wouldn't let me.
Then when I walked in the front desk employee was like "what're you doing here I thought you were sick" such a joke. Off at 1 then going to get a massage and adjustment then I have class. Over it.

rode the weak sauce trails here in Springfield
Good thing about them is that they are clean and dry. No weeds at all.
Still fun, especially after only riding dirt 5 times the whole summer.

The fuck? They wouldn't let you call in sick?

Yeah they said I had to come in. Isn't even a job I work at often either. When I arrived the receptionist said I wasn't even needed.

So thankful I went to the chiropractor today. I also got a massage and she gave my roll on and spray biofreeze, I'm obsessed!!

Currently sitting on my balcony my friends just left. I'm staring at a cute plant I just bought:)

It's one of the best decisions I've made! I am lucky I trade my massage therapist/chiropractor, I do her hair and she fixes my body. It's fabulous!
I'll take a picture of my plant tomorrow. And this weekend I'm going to buy a plant shelf for my balcony so I can grow more awesome stuff :)