The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Reading that one of the guys from Deiphago apparently blasted some woman in the face at hells Headbash then blamed it on not wearing his glasses. :lol:

Right, now you gotta be afraid of dudes with no glasses!

The woman they hit is actually a friend of mine. :/ He broke her nose, gave her a black eye and she can't feel her teeth. I mean for him "not being able to see" he sure as hell aimed correctly...

Her boyfriend is in a band. So maybe she went back to get a beer because her boyfriend played? (He's in Mutant Supremacy and Iron Force). She doesn't want to press charges because she doesn't want any trouble… I'd press charges and get some of the most raggiest of family members to break a couple of bones on the fucker. They blasted the shit out him online though so hopefully his career is done. Piece of shit.

edit: raggiest is not a word, but whatever.

He was obviously just drunk, I know the glasses thing is a stupid lie just to clarify that. They're from the Phillipines so I really doubt much will happen unless the band decides to kick him out but it seems like they've stuck by him so far.

Asians have this weird thing going on where they take their metal deadly serious (I remember a while back a guy in an Asian band getting murdered because a fan decided he was a "false satanist) and some weird beliefs so who knows.

:lol:

Damn. Welp, that's a whole continent i won't be visiting for extreme metal, ever.

sweet girl, tbh. doesn't want any trouble at all yet some douche is writing articles and slandering her for no reason, like he was there. i see why a lot of people don't go to shows. too many assholes backed up by keyboard warriors.

I mean that's kinda a big fuck up.

Also, what lynch mob? Person isn't even pressing charges, and didn't do anything or slander anybody. If you ask me, dude writing a bunch of crap is starting most of the trouble and getting a rise out of people. People are gonna be upset-- hitting a woman unconscious for no reason isn't something people should take lightly. Apologize, let them be upset, and then eventually they'll move on. Imo, if you're wrong take the heat.

What someone's friends say out of anger on someone's personal Facebook page isn't a lynch mob mentality. They have every right to be upset.

It'll be a legendary story for her one day maybe.

I am not trying to be a dick but, it's violent music often played by outsider, extreme assholes who don't really compromise on much.

Also I have to say, if it was a dude that got smashed for swiping beers would anybody give a fuck?

It'll be a legendary story for her one day maybe.

I am not trying to be a dick but, it's violent music often played by outsider, extreme assholes who don't really compromise on much.

Also I have to say, if it was a dude that got smashed for swiping beers would anybody give a fuck?

People would have laughed at a guy getting beaten down for stealing beer.

Just remember, everyone forgive Varg for fucking killing someone. Is that really not as bad as punching a woman in the face? All these straight edge metal types forget that extreme metal does occasionally become a haven for the unstable. Not everyone believes in the metal brotherhood bullshit.

Fuck that brotherhood bullshit, and fuck anybody that thinks it's worse to hit a woman as opposed to killing a man.

She probably didn't deserve what happened, but it's extreme music for extreme individuals, fucked up things are bound to happen, especially if it's some 2nd or 3rd world bastard dealing with Americans.

I mean that's kinda a big fuck up.

Also, what lynch mob? Person isn't even pressing charges, and didn't do anything or slander anybody. If you ask me, dude writing a bunch of crap is starting most of the trouble and getting a rise out of people. People are gonna be upset-- hitting a woman unconscious for no reason isn't something people should take lightly. Apologize, let them be upset, and then eventually they'll move on. Imo, if you're wrong take the heat.

What someone's friends say out of anger on someone's personal Facebook page isn't a lynch mob mentality. They have every right to be upset.

I had many friends on social media ready to go beat the shit out of Sidapa because of this. I mean, he may deserve that, but it doesn't mean that's the best way to go about it. Violence on violence and stuff.