The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Warhammer is more nerdy than most board games yet has more cool factor at the same time. It is most definitely not a "board game" though. It is a miniatures game. I do both board gaming and miniatures gaming, and I'd probably do a TTRPG also but don't have the time. Descent/Star Wars Imperial Assault are the 2 closest things I've done, but those are boardgame variants.

Warhammer is more nerdy than most board games yet has more cool factor at the same time. It is most definitely not a "board game" though. It is a miniatures game. I do both board gaming and miniatures gaming, and I'd probably do a TTRPG also but don't have the time. Descent/Star Wars Imperial Assault are the 2 closest things I've done, but those are boardgame variants.

I don't see Warhammer as nerdy whatsoever. It's a strategical war game, brings to mind manly battles for conquest and honor. Let me put it this way, out of all the gamers I hang with, the alpha males play 40k. Just an observation.

Went to one of our terribly overgrown trails and cleaned it out with a couple other dudes.
Actually may be able to ride it now.
So much more technical than the stuff I've been riding this summer.
It's the trail I started riding on.
Really want to build a new bike so badly.

Well, I do think Warhammer players are pretty fucking nerdy, there's a good dose of the fat/tall balding dresses like mother shops for him type, but at the same time there is what Carpe says.

Main thing for me is, like was said up there, nerdy as all fuck but the actual content isn't.

I'm gonna complain about having to take a shuttle bus because the trains aren't running. Bunch of cranky ass people fighting over seats. Sooo fucking over it. I'm watching a guy try to talk to another guy who doesn't speak English. What a mess. I should've stayed home today.

Back from karaoke after running it at the bar tonight.

I ended up belting out Victim of Changes and it was awesome. Realized I could hear two chicks singing along, singing the melodies flawlessly. When I turned around, it was two relatively hot (not even metal-looking) twins sitting at a table.

Twins that know Priest. Hngh. If I was single again.

playing D&D
being attacked by a wizard hovering 100ft in the air over our camp.
dropped some cloud death thing on us, then dropped a fireball. was at -2 until we got healed. Sitting at 6hp right now.
Now were swarmed by tons of zombies and some wights. god damn!

Reading that one of the guys from Deiphago apparently blasted some woman in the face at hells Headbash then blamed it on not wearing his glasses. :lol:

Not really. She was taking a beer that was designated "for the bands" or something. The Deiphago facebook page said that he was provoked as well. I don't know. Dumb fucking drunks.

Headbash was great but for the love of all fuck they needed to turn the AC on.

Did she deserve it?

Not that she actually deserved to get punched in the face... But I'm sure you've been to enough concerts to see that obnoxious girl at a show you want to smash in the face.

From what I've read she went to the back and got into the beer that was there for the band. Something happened, not (m)any witnesses. She came out with blacked eyes and a bloody nose. The guys from Deiphago said he was provoked and hit the wrong person or couldn't tell it was a woman because he wasn't wearing his glasses. (I assume he was just drunk)

Deiphago apparently were causing problems anyway and played for a while after their set was supposed to have ended.