The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I did night shift for about a year once. I loved the 'outside of society' feeling that went with it, coming home when everyone was getting up etc, but I never fully adjusted to the sleeping during the day part. I felt like a zombie after a while.

I've worked PM shifts as well and loved it for the most part. The only problem was that I'd stay up later after I got home and sleep all morning instead of doing anything productive.

I intentionally work weekends so that I can be off on weekdays and be productive in the AM primarily during days where I don't need to work.

I've worked PM shifts as well and loved it for the most part. The only problem was that I'd stay up later after I got home and sleep all morning instead of doing anything productive.

That's my problem with PM shifts. I'm naturally more of an "evening" owl, so I need AM shifts/morning classes to be a productive member of society. I like working Sundays cause it's not busy for the entire day and leaves me a weekday open to get shit done that needs to be done on a weekday.

Had an awful night yesterday. Went out with my sisters for one of their birthdays and hey kept ducking giving me margaritas. I literally felt pins and needles. Feel much better now but apparently the tequila they used was really bad. Like stuff you shouldn't be drinking. I've never drank a margarita before and felt pins and needles right after.

just ordered a bunch of shit for my bike.

Maxxis Ardent 2.25 tire
Easton Arc 27 29er rim
Race Face narrow wide 32t ring
Shimano XT 10 speed cassette
Shimano XT rear shifter
Shimano XT rear derailleur
SRAM PC1071 chain

Next up is the hub and spokes.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Sitting here, have a small pimple-looking growth on my bird (no its not an STD, I got checked after my last ex-girlfriend). Hope it's not a cyst. Likely going to the hospital tomorrow.

tromeo.png

Sitting here, have a small pimple-looking growth on my bird (no its not an STD, I got checked after my last ex-girlfriend). Hope it's not a cyst. Likely going to the hospital tomorrow.

I had one of those when I was a teenager and cut the fucker off. Fortunately, doing so wasn't followed up by gangrene.